English TV series discussion

Resumed 'The Mentalist' after a long gap (almost a year). I'm currently on the 20th episode of season 3 and it still manages to surprise me with every episode. Good to see it's quality being intact. :)

chiron said:
Spy was hilarious; lot of similarities to Chuck except funnier. The most likable pilot in a season full of fail.

thanks for recommending. Just finished watching the pilot and the show was awesome.

^What? I thought the last episode was excellent. Also, is it just me or is house getting more funny with each episode? Some of House's dialogs and antics were downright hilarious. I like this new version of House. And the new doc is smokin hot. Yes, even hotter than 13. Okay, I take that back but she is definitely hot. :D

Modern Family is as good as ever. Infact, I think the kids have matured and turned into better actors which makes the show even more hilarious. This season has argubaly the best season of Modern Family thus far.

The Office is decent but yes Micheal did leave a big void. Robert California is an awesome character and the ensemble cast is brilliant but the writing needs improvement. This season has been average at best.

The Big Bang Theory has lost its old charm but the season has been decent so far. If only the show would have focused more on the nerdy trio and less on those stupid girls, this show would have been more awesomer. I love penny, but I can't stand the other 2 gal pals.

Dexter has been great so far although slow. 3 episodes in and we still don't know what we are dealing with this season. But I am sure it will improve.

Sons of Anarchy is brilliant this season. It has the potential to become the best season yet. By far one of the best shows on TV currently.

Terra Nova is average at best but it still remains entertaining. I have given up hopes of it becoming the next Lost or a cult classic.

The new doc in house is very hot...yeah...nah nah not that chinese gal :p

Terra Nova is entertaining but seems repetitive, still wondering what is in that box, the little girl came to steal.

TBBT - Completely agree with Bluffmaster, focus more on the nerds not those gals (except Penny, she is cute)

Walking Dead - Seems repetitive, they move from place A to place B, walkers come, they shoot them, kill (again) them, they move to another place.

Okay Halfway Through TBBT s04 - Not as Funny as s02-03,too much toilet and sex humor,its more slapstick than funny

and one of these days i will surely start watching House/BB/SoA...

^Okie doke.

On a totally funny note, did anyone even remotely stumble across Death Valley?

[youtube]wAT6E2lHUUc&feature=related[/youtube]

:rofl: :rofl:

Back