English TV series discussion

I do understand, Walt is the underdog but now I will be watching the finale knowing in the back of my mind that Walt is somehow going to outsmart and emerge victorious over Gus. Anyways, can you please atleast now put that thing in spoiler tags?

even then you would be left thinking why i said so because there is quiet a bit after the action still.

guess the new season will be based on those lines.

BTW edit done with a spoiler alert

Person of interest is going awesome. :D

Just read a forward that kutcher is making a million per episode for two and a half men. and that he is the highest paid tv actor.

is that show THAT profitable? nobody else is paid? what the hell.

i saw the 11th episode of breaking bad ,near the ending of the episode when walter finds out that skyler has given off a sizeable amount to beneker the hysterical laugh that walter does still rings in my ear and at the same moment hanks wife calls up skyler saying that the cartel is after Hank and the whole moment becomes so wierd and scary.

cant wait for 12 and 13th episodes

spoiler sir , spoiler sir...just in case no one has seen it yet...anyway it finished today ...not that much tensed up as the earlier two episodes...wonder whats in store for next season

whoaa .... what a finale, I knew this was coming. :O Breaking Bad is without a shadow of a doubt the best show on TV right now and it earns its place next to the greats like Sopranos, Wire, LOST and Oz.

That terminator scene was freakin awesome( cheesy as hell, I know :p ), for a moment I wondered how Gus could have survived, it would have looked real if he had just fell but he freakin adjusted his tie before falling .. gave me lols :rofl:. And I knew after watching the last episode that it was walt who poisened the kid, the finale just confirmed it. I can bet my house that Breaking Bad will end with Jesse killing Walt. Although driven by circumstances, walts actions cannot be justified. He can justify killing Gus but putting a kids life in danger? I will be surprised if the emmy for the lead actor doesn't go to Walt this time.

ggt said:
so nobody tried american horror stories i guess.

Tales from the Crypt is what comes to my mind. It's a pretty clever set of short horror stories. It was recommended to me by Saumil and I enjoyed it till the 6th Season. Haven't watched the last season till now though.

Ethan_Hunt said:
Tales from the Crypt is what comes to my mind. It's a pretty clever set of short horror stories. It was recommended to me by Saumil and I enjoyed it till the 6th Season. Haven't watched the last season till now though.

Oh yes, tales from the crypt was pretty good from HBO. Damn, how could i have overlooked it?

Bluffmaster said:
whoaa .... what a finale, I knew this was coming. :O Breaking Bad is without a shadow of a doubt the best show on TV right now and it earns its place next to the greats like Sopranos, Wire, LOST and Oz.

Wait a minute.. you did not just mention Lost in the same sentence as the Sopranos, Wire and Oz :mad:

^I did, LOST has a cult following and I am proud to be a part of that cult. Guess, you didn't spend hours on the internet analyzing each and every episode in detail, searching for clues, hidden meanings etc. Its not so much about the plot as it is about the whole mythology. LOST will always remain a special show for me, easily in my TOP 5. :)

Anyone has any info on Once upon a time , looks similar to True blood to me just replacing vampires with fairies.

Bluffmaster said:

it was the best season finale ive seen so far. brilliant with some dark humour.

Goodbye Dr.Walter White. Hello Mr.Heisenberg.

also id like to point out that the lost finale was crap. although i loved lost i cannot agree with you abt the finale of lost.

Back