English TV series discussion

Bluffmaster said:
Pretty awesome episode of House, they are doing something different this season and so far its looking pretty good. Plus the new doctor is smokin hot! :eek:hyeah:

Did you watch the HDTV version or the media screener ?

curb your enthusiasm season 8 was reaallly poor compared to other seasons.the humor felt forced and scripted and overall the show was very underwhelming.larry was really annoying rather than bieng funny season 8 was a disappointment hope season 9 is good

Watched A Gifted Man with very low expectations considering the corny "high powered professional gets a conscience" theme but it was fairly decent.

I started watching Terra Nova and I liked it a lot. I got out of the whole tv series thing - looks like I have to start again.

On the verge of finishing the TBBT season 4 and will soon start with the on going season 5.

Have downloaded Terra nova but not yet watched. Same with Persons Unknown

Waiting for Dexter S06E02 and House S08E02 to come.

I never expected myself to like TBBT but it is simply so much awesome. I wish each episode was 40min-50min rather than 20-25min.

Just love it so much.

sunny27 said:
I started watching Terra Nova and I liked it a lot. I got out of the whole tv series thing - looks like I have to start again.

Same here. Watched it yesterday. Damn good CGI for a TV show! :O

The second episode of Terra Nova was pretty cheesy and the CGI was horrible but it still managed to be entertaining. Kinda reminds of True Blood.

^ I'd recommend Parks and Recreation - its similar to the office, but has its own identity & has the fresh and fun feel that the office had in S2/S3

Watched the first (and second) episode of Terra Nova. Seems good for now. CGI is Ok. The dinosaurs in few shots looked totally out of the computer. Yet to see the third yet. But yes paisa kharcha kiya hai

Back