English TV series discussion

So this season has been ok so far, apart from the usual shows these are my opinions of new series

Terra Nova- Pilot was ok, shift+del after watching the 3rd episode, nt worth the bandwidth and time imo plus it keeps reminding me of Avatar, Steven Spielberg has been producing shit lately just like Falling Skies earlier this year.

Person of Interest - It's ok for the time being but the show's still lacking momentum, will continue watching this as the season progresses.

Suburgatory - meh

2 broke girls - same as above

New girl - i like Zooey Deschanel but this show sucks balls, shift+del after 2nd episode

Homeland - grabbed this one due to high ratings, will check it out later tonight

Prime Suspect - I fell asleep watching this

Nothing solid so far

Person of interest should have 2 layers of stories going on.
Its like a new case, new episode.
The 2nd track of the love interest is next to nothing to speak about.

Watched Breaking bad finale. Good finale.

Broadwalk empire. Story is getting interesting again. :D

HIMYM. Same old same old.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Watched Breaking bad finale. Good finale.
Broadwalk empire. Story is getting interesting again. :D
HIMYM. Same old same old.

another awesome season finale of breaking bad
would have loved if this was series finale, i guess creators are deliberately highlighting walt's negative side
so that viewers will not feel bad when he is killed in the series finale, by either jesse or hank

dantool said:
another awesome season finale of breaking bad

would have loved if this was series finale, i guess creators are deliberately highlighting walt's negative side

so that viewers will not feel bad when he is killed in the series finale, by either jesse or hank

agree, fantastic finale! I got hooked to BB recently, watched 4 whole seasons within 3 days striaght! :p

psyph3r said:
So this season has been ok so far, apart from the usual shows these are my opinions of new series

Terra Nova- Pilot was ok, shift+del after watching the 3rd episode, nt worth the bandwidth and time imo plus it keeps reminding me of Avatar, Steven Spielberg has been producing shit lately just like Falling Skies earlier this year.
Person of Interest - It's ok for the time being but the show's still lacking momentum, will continue watching this as the season progresses.
Suburgatory - meh
2 broke girls - same as above
New girl - i like Zooey Deschanel but this show sucks balls, shift+del after 2nd episode
Homeland - grabbed this one due to high ratings, will check it out later tonight
Prime Suspect - I fell asleep watching this

Nothing solid so far

Agree on all counts :D
A Gifted Man is the only new show this season that I find watchable and that is more of timepass than a wholehearted endorsement.

breaking bad query for those who have watched season finale

Did walter white poison the child by using the valley of the lillies? as in the final cut, it is shown in the backyard of his house. if so, where did the ricin go?

Back