English TV series discussion

Just finished watching bb..and season 3 and 4 were just awesome..just finished downloading The Sopranos..on it now..looking good so far

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

The last 2 episodes, 'NUFF SAID!

Saw the first 3 episodes and they were pretty good. Intend to watch the next 2 today.
<

Jesse's character really shines in this season. His journey has been very rough, right from the beginning. But his attitude transformation, his look and bearing responsibility was developed extremely well.

Jesse's character really shines in this season. His journey has been very rough, right from the beginning. But his attitude transformation, his look and bearing responsibility was developed extremely well.

Totally! I love this dude over Cranston TBH. Even Walter Jr. for that matter. I like the way he argues with Skyler.
<

Hey btw did you know, Walter Jr. actually has cerebral palsy in real life!

Totally! I love this dude over Cranston TBH. Even Walter Jr. for that matter. I like the way he argues with Skyler.
<

Yeah. Even Saul Goodman is f*ckin' hilarious. He always manages to crack me up with his analogies. I loved this line of his:

"If you're committed enough, you can make any story work. I once told a woman I was Kevin Costner, and it worked because I believed it."
<

Hey btw did you know, Walter Jr. actually has cerebral palsy in real life!

I didn't know that actually. Very good actor though.

Yeah. Even Saul Goodman is f*ckin' hilarious. He always manages to crack me up with his analogies. I loved this line of his:

"If you're committed enough, you can make any story work. I once told a woman I was Kevin Costner, and it worked because I believed it."
<

I didn't know that actually. Very good actor though.

True he does look like kevin costner if you see him upclose

OK so I saw the 7th episode of Breaking Bad Season 4 and guess what, it starts off with Jesse Pinkman playing some sort of a rail shooter using a light gun. My roomie was asking me which game this was and I knew I have seen those zombies on the screen before. It clicked me almost instantly, it was RAGE! Watch it below:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCNSF7lsoSY[/media]

And it appears this was some sort of teaser from id knowing that the game was not released when this episode aired on amc - August 28 2011.

It doesn't end there! There was an easter egg of Breaking Bad on RAGE when it was out. A graffiti about Gale.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H90u7CTlebk[/media]

Awesome stuff!
<

Completed Breaking Bad S4 last weekend and the season finale was BADASS! Possibly the best I have seen for a television drama series. EVER!
<

What a kickass sequence it was, without which the finale couldn't have been this awesome!

Saw Sherlock Season 2

The first episode was mind bogglingly good Setephen mofat FTW : 9/10

The second episode was very meh didnt like it that much but loved the visual style and Cumberbachs acting:7.10

havent watched the third episode yet

for me the first episode of season 2 is by far the Best episode of the series it has certianly set a benchmark for itself.

guys can you gimme a list of scifi shows which has completed a full season?

1.Walking dead

2.Falling skies

3.Terra Nova

4.Person of intrest

5.Fringe

and also are the followins shows worth watching?

1.Grimm

2.Super natural

3.Shameless

4.Bieng human

5.Modern cinderella story(forgot the exact name of the show)

6.Homeland

7.Alcatraz(the show with hurley innit)

Also what happened to castle and bones? have they started airing new episodeS?

Sci-fi : Firefly ! only 1 season though, but on my top shows list...

Back