English TV series discussion

Finished Homeland

Its like 24 but with more emphasis on the charachter development

Absolutely love claire danes acting she is my new favorite tv actress now

I really was creeped about watching Damian lewis do the namaz his acting was also good but still Claire danes was absolutely brilliant.

Eventhough the season dipped in the middle the Finale more than made up for it.

Really looking forward to season 2

Started Walking dead Season 2

First Episdoe was quite brilliant
<

Just finshed catching up with The Big Bang Theory. Have seen every episode to this point and I'm in love with the show. The humor and the sarcasms are just epic!

Started off with Dexter,
<
but I want to watch a comedy show too to shake off my studies pressure. Any other good comedy shows which is worth the time? Shows that are still airing. Umm, How I met your mother, or anything else?

Just finshed catching up with The Big Bang Theory. Have seen every episode to this point and I'm in love with the show. The humor and the sarcasms are just epic!

Started off with Dexter,
<
but I want to watch a comedy show too to shake off my studies pressure. Any other good comedy shows which is worth the time? Shows that are still airing. Umm, How I met your mother, or anything else?

Watch Modern Family.

Started off with Dexter,
<

Seinfeld

Bored to death

Started off with Dexter,
<

Psych

Started off with Dexter,
<

Make a short list and try watching first three episodes of all them..

and then decide

Thats what i did..

1. Seinfeld
  2. Friends
  3. King of Queens
  4. Everybody Loves Raymond
  5. Family Guy
  6. That 70s Show
  7. Futurama
  8. Frasier
  9. Home Improvement

Exactly in that order...

im planning to download all of them in that order (almost 120 gigs + 30 gigs already done )

One question guys ...

the above order is according to the first three episodes

so does any of the above show gets boring/ monotonous after a few seasons...

esp id like to know about

King of Queens

Everybody Loves Raymond

since both involve a nagging wife/parents

or they try to introduce new situations

wat about

That 70s Show

i didnt like i much(compared to other shows) from the first 5 episodes...

does it get better

s

which seasons of The big bang theory did starworld india just telecast....season1-4 or 1-3???

i want to continue it from there onwards.....

^^^

Yes Sir it is. I thght once Carell leave it will be boring. but its not.
<
. Although the first few seasons are epic.

Back