English TV series discussion

Guys please suggest me some TV series. Here my preferences, high to low :
Seen Dexter, House, HIMYM, TBBT, Sparta, GOT, Southpark, Breaking Bad, 2 & half.

Wanted to download Psych, searched whole net, couldn't find any torrents of 80MB~130MB MKV :(

Murder Mystery / Mystery - Sherlock must watch ,mentalist, castle
Crime ~ Thriller - Person of interest must watch
Comedy - Mike and molly

^thank you !!

Seen sherlock, I forgot to add.

Mentalist only has 8 on IMDB... you sure it's a Must Watch like Sherlock ?

Castle seems interesting. Same genres like Psych : Comedy / Drama / Mystery.

Have kept POI for downloading already. Waiting for it to finish :p

Watch first 4 seasons of skins avi :devil:
5tIUZ.jpg

:devil:

S03E20 of community was awesome. seriously, how many shows would attempt something like that. brilliant.

I concur. Being a huge video game fan, especially of the 8-bit era, I enjoyed it from start to end. This episode is probably the best I have seen on this show in a long LONG time. Absolutely brilliant!

I also came here to sing praise of Community. Is it just me or is it actually turning out to be a great show?

I think this one is going to be the next cult series.

I have not seen any TV series for quite some time but i got to know about a reality series named Shark Tank where people present their ideas before "corporate" sharks who will invest money in their ideas if they think it is worth it.
Quite interesting, i like it.

I also came here to sing praise of Community. Is it just me or is it actually turning out to be a great show?

I think this one is going to be the next cult series.

It IS a cult series, although S4 is in a major state of flux, with only 13 episodes, a move to fridays, a whitney lead-in and last but not least, the firing of the creator dan harmon.

Saw the final episode of House. it was good, but would have been better if Cuddy returned. Sad that the show is over, house character will be missed. It was one of the best tv shows of all time. :(

Started watching Person Of Interest last week and reached episode 11 already. Loving it.

Nikita season 2 just ended. Liked the ending. Hope it gets renewed for another season.

And the Castle ending was awesome. Finally it happened. Lets see what happens next season. September seems soo far away :(

P.S - my semester exams start from tomorrow :-0

Sent from my LG-P500

Back