English TV series discussion

Yep knew it already. Not that it matters though, as Chiklis's daughter is awful.

You'll even find Dutch's wife arrving on the show. The lady playing Steve Billing's "b*tch dyke" lawyer is Dutch's wife. :p

Watched the series finale of The Shield yesterday after a 4 episode marathon and OMG what a finale! :hail:

Absolutely brilliant and easily one of the best finales for a show I've seen in a long time. Vic, Shane and Claudette stole the final episode! Terrific script overall. The show just left me wanting for more after I switched off the TV and crashed. :(

Will watch Rome now and begin The Wire shortly.

Watched the series finale of The Shield yesterday after a 4 episode marathon and OMG what a finale! :hail:

Absolutely brilliant and easily one of the best finales for a show I've seen in a long time. Vic, Shane and Claudette stole the final episode! Terrific script overall. The show just left me wanting for more after I switched off the TV and crashed. :(

Will watch Rome now and begin The Wire shortly.

You should rest now :D

Completed American Horror Story's first season last weeekend. Loved the atmosphere and the storyline. Will pick up the second second, once the Blu-Ray is out. :)

Dexter Season 7 was quite disappointing. Ending was even more pathetic. Now get ready to face a marathon like cry fest from Deb next season.

Breaking bad although being slow is quite interesting. Currently watching season 2. Not getting much time to watch it.

^wait till end of season 2, then you will find no time for other things :p

btw anyone here agree that both HIMYM & Big Bang Theory have gone to worse ?

The current season of Big Bang Theory had some of the best episodes. The last one where they play Dungeons and Dragons game was quite boring. But the rest of the episodes were pretty good

btw anyone here agree that both HIMYM & Big Bang Theory have gone to worse ?

How I Met your Mother had lost it's way long back. The Big Bang Theory lost it when Bernadette and Amy were included. To top that off, we now have Stuart being paired with Raj and have to listen to his (Raj) stupid innuendos. I wish they went back to the way they were in the initial seasons. Limited doses of Howard's mother, Kripkie, Leslie and the infamous Will Wheaton. Heck, they could even bring back Sheldon's sister, Missy, even if it's for just one episode.

How I Met your Mother had lost it's way long back. The Big Bang Theory lost it when Bernadette and Amy were included. To top that off, we now have Stuart being paired with Raj and have to listen to his (Raj) stupid innuendos. I wish they went back to the way they were in the initial seasons. Limited doses of Howard's mother, Kripkie, Leslie and the infamous Will Wheaton. Heck, they could even bring back Sheldon's sister, Missy, even if it's for just one episode.

^+1 TBBT seems to have lost the plot somewhere. I dont quite enjoy it the way i used to before
Seems I am not alone.

I started watching White Collar. I was bored with few initial episodes [5-6] later it took off. Finished upto 4 seasons !

Back