English TV series discussion

Seems I am not alone.

I started watching White Collar. I was bored with few initial episodes [5-6] later it took off. Finished upto 4 seasons !

Absolutely! Started watching white collar too, left it in the middle of Season 1 and then because i had nothing else to watch resumed watching it and ended up finishing Season 4. Its not too bad.

TBBT has moved into a different direction.

4 nerds now have women in there lives. Different from where it started but losing the plot. No way.

Guys, I checked the first episode of Prison Break..and I really liked it.

Now, I've heard that after the first season, the show quality went downhill. So I'm planning to watch "only" season 1. Now, does the finale of Season 1 gives a complete closure the the "storyline" set up by the first season(you know the "both of them break out" thing)? I mean, can I just watch the first season and be done with the series?

Guys, I checked the first episode of Prison Break..and I really liked it.

Now, I've heard that after the first season, the show quality went downhill. So I'm planning to watch "only" season 1. Now, does the finale of Season 1 gives a complete closure the the "storyline" set up by the first season(you know the "both of them break out" thing)? I mean, can I just watch the first season and be done with the series?

It goes downhill each episode after Season 1, but I watched it through because I just wanted to know how the damn show ends.

^^ Watch the season 2 it is good. Season 3 if you feel like continuing.
Definitely won't recommend season 4, its not worth if you have some other stuff.
It goes downhill each episode after Season 1, but I watched it through because I just wanted to know how the damn show ends.
I had stopped midway through Season 2. The same goes for Heroes as well.
Err, thanks for replying but like I said, I just want to watch Season 1 and be done with the series(because I've many other quality shows left to watch).

So, I want answer for this - Does the finale of Season 1 gives a complete "closure" the the storyline set up by the "first season"(you know the whole - both of them break out thing)? I don't want to watch a half-complete story.

Like, if you watch Lost season 1 then you've to watch the second season because the ending is a cliffhanger..and they open so many plot points. Is it the same case with Prison Break?

Err, thanks for replying but like I said, I just want to watch Season 1 and be done with the series(because I've many other quality shows left to watch).

So, I want answer for this - Does the finale of Season 1 gives a complete "closure" the the storyline set up by the "first season"(you know the whole - both of them break out thing)? I don't want to watch a half-complete story.

Like, if you watch Lost season 1 then you've to watch the second season because the ending is a cliffhanger..and they open so many plot points. Is it the same case with Prison Break?

not at all. There is more it. indeed much more.

Guys how is sons of anarchy ??

Yeah it does bring some sort of 'closure' wrt to the first season story arc. No major loose ends are left wrt to the first season.

With regards to the second season the story line is not as enticing as the first one. Only the performance and character worth mentioning is that of Alexander Mahone (played by William Fichtner) the FBI agent. Then again I wont recommend watching the entire season for the sake of one character. Skip it.

Season 3 and 4, forget them. There are far better things to watch.

In short, no it won't. If you want to know the entire storyline, then all 4 seasons need to be watched. If you just want the "break-out" part, then you can stop at first season. The show keeps creating these small threads in each episode which eventually line up to a long winding end. Season 2 was average for me. Season 3 was raw, it had potential, but got rushed. Season 4 just brought in randomness of every kind. So the most perfect season undoubtedly has to be the first one.

Jep!

Transporter: The Series is a new show I came across... Fans of transporter the movie can take a look.
Ahem scene there... so check environment variables.

SPOILER ALERT !

Just saw 1st Episode of Dexter, Season 7. And I have learnt few lessons :

1. I am disappoint.
2. Debra is stupid.
3. Even if your find your brah killing someone you don't freak out.
4. Murders don't wipe turn signals
5. iPhone reads finger prints. There's an app for that :lol:
6. Dexter has a ready getaway bag
7. Don't help anyone in middle of night. You will get shot, even if you are a cop
8. Dexter keeps no screensaver password
9. Dxter has a alias, Mr.Hartwell
10. There are no cameras in Miami airport
11. Sergent Batista has lost countless girlfriends
13. Banks in Miami do not call/verify their customers when they cancel account / there's suspicious account activity.
13. Dexter is a serial killer
14. I am totally disappoint seeing trailer of episode of 2.

Now waiting for episode2 download to finish :-/

Anyone watches Arrow ? Its a DC comics adaptation i think, not really great, incredible and unrealistic storyline, but somehow i still watched all the 9 episodes aired so far ..

Anyone watches Arrow ? Its a DC comics adaptation i think, not really great, incredible and unrealistic storyline, but somehow i still watched all the 9 episodes aired so far ..

It's like Batman, but on TV, and also a bit lame, but worth a watch.

Back