English TV series discussion

They did renew it. Only P&R and community have been renewed by NBC. They totally league of shadows-ed their entire comedy lineup.
Just read the news, good to hear. I believe they were waiting till finale ratings to give the green light, and the finale delivered. There is no show like Community.[DOUBLEPOST=1368247203][/DOUBLEPOST]
How will a prequel ruin the movie?
It will, Psycho is that kind of a movie.

Saw the last episode of poi.

Few weird parts here also,

The way they showed machine moved itself.
One node by one node.
Without physical assistance of someone,how can machine move itself.

What was that alone engineer doing in that big room of machine.

And the way hersche,kills each and every guy,is so weird.he killing the council and letting finch and gang walk off so easily.

Lastly,how they managed to pack off root to mental institution ?
And why machine still tries to contact her for what reason ?

How they let finch walk off after knowing the reality as stated by council that their was this dark black hole which is so powerful and all.

Virus within virus is novel idea and great great idea.
So I was right all along that it was finch who sent that laptop with code as he saw china as someone who would take up the task to attack the machine.

But as a whole it was nice season end.
Final puzzle was finch and reese together discussing future .
When is next episode or season starting ?

Their is no way to put spoiler tag from tapatalk.
I access forum exclusively via tapatalk.

Use HTML"spoiler" and "/spoiler" enclose them with [ parenthesis.
HTML
tags while using Tapatalk.

I'm typing this through the same app on iOS. The spoiler tags bug is fixed now.

Their is no way to put spoiler tag from tapatalk.
I access forum exclusively via tapatalk.

I use tapatalk (not tapatalk 2) on my iPhone and I can put spoilers when posting.
If you see my last post in this thread about Fringe it was posted from my mobile only and spoilers have been put there.

Sorry guys,
I did report my post and hopefully,it will be fixed for me.
I will search for updated tapatalk.
Its long time i synced my iTunes.

Sorry guys,
I did report my post and hopefully,it will be fixed for me.
I will search for updated tapatalk.
Its long time i synced my iTunes.

You don't need updated Tapatalk, you just need to update your knowledge - just learn to use HTML tags, most of the times it's easier than the alternative.

Saw the last episode of poi.

One node by one node.

And the way hersche,kills each and every guy,is so weird.he killing the council and letting finch and gang walk off so easily.

How they let finch walk off after knowing the reality as stated by council that their was this dark black hole which is so powerful and all.

So I was right all along that it was finch who sent that laptop with code as he saw china as someone who would take up the task to attack the machine.

When is next episode or season starting ?
Next season will be in Mid to Late September. I have answered some of your doubts.

One node by one node.
-------> Seriously??????!!! I ROFLed when I read this. This can surely make to the "Encounter with Noobs" thread. Did you even listen to ALL the dialogues? If you have the episode re-watch it. After Finch and party leave Special counsel asks the engineer "How did it get moved". He tells them, they got orders signed by Special Counsel to move the machine to an unknown location. He even called Special Counsel's office and he confirmed it.

----> To take care of the physical parts perhaps. Who knows. Other engineers were outside thinking it was something nuclear. Certainly was weird.

----> As Special Counsel said - Finch, the black hole, was asked to build another/help track it. One of the reasons he was let go. Others god knows.

------> Not weird, just stuff for next season.

---> If he dies, what possibility they have building/tracking the machine.

-----> This part pissed me off a bit. Reese seemed too cool about Finch hiding the fact he could have saved his lady love. It was weird- Oh, Well shit happens.
I even thought the whole Elias thing was stretched thin and unnecessarily put in the last episode.

Next season will be in Mid to Late September. I have answered some of your doubts.

-> To take care of the physical parts perhaps. Who knows. Other engineers were outside thinking it was something nuclear. Certainly was weird.
---> Maybe he was the sys admin :D

-> This part pissed me off a bit. Reese seemed too cool about Finch hiding the fact he could have saved his lady love.
---> Reese already found out in Season 1 Ep 21. Finch later explained that her number came up at a time when they weren't working together and because of that nothing could have been done. I think he was apologising in this episode because Reese was in China on the laptop mission when Jessica tried calling and couldn't reach him.

I think this was the perfect time to cancel/conclude PoI and considering the next season's setup it looks like it is going to get more boring/repetitive from this point.
Many of the characters/plots are already rehashes. Eg; Shaw/Zoe and Kara/Root's characters overlap too much. I don't understand why Shaw was even in the the last couple of episodes

PoI's season finale

1269259657_omg_cat.gif

Third season is gonna be fraking epic. The scale was expanded to global level in season 2. Can't imagine what will happen in season 3. I'm hoping ex-MI6 joins the rogue's gallery along with The Decima, The Government, Elias, Russians, Root (not sure about her, she became quite sympathetic when she couldn't meet her 'God') and others.

^^ OMG, Arrested Development is coming back, cant wait for it, what an epic show with absolutely brilliant characters, definitely one of the best comedy shows out there. No laughter track adds to shows classiness!!..

The best thing about the new season of Arrested Development is that it is on Netflix. You can watch all the episodes at one go if you want to; no waiting for episodes each week.

The best thing about the new season of Arrested Development is that it is on Netflix. You can watch all the episodes at one go if you want to; no waiting for episodes each week.
That is really good, but I guess in our region we will have to watch it the 'old fashioned' way?

No netflix in India unless you are subscribed to their $7.99 monthly plan and have a VPN service here to use it.
I had a Netflix plan before and used it in India using ultrasurf VPN on my laptop.

Btw is the supernatural tv series ending anytime soon ? Planning to start watching it later after all is procured.

No netflix in India unless you are subscribed to their $7.99 monthly plan and have a VPN service here to use it.
I had a Netflix plan before and used it in India using ultrasurf VPN on my laptop.

Btw is the supernatural tv series ending anytime soon ? Planning to start watching it later after all is procured.

I don't think it's worth watching...
It's bad very very bad,it's super bad...

Back