English TV series discussion

What an episode of GoT, just great. Many Easter eggs even for the book readers, they're building up the emotions now. Can't wait for the 9th episode.

Jaime's line to Roose Bolton to tell Robb that "the Lannisters sent their regards", damn nice touch.

What an episode of GoT, just great. Many Easter eggs even for the book readers, they're building up the emotions now. Can't wait for the 9th episode.

Jaime's line to Roose Bolton to tell Robb that "the Lannisters sent their regards", damn nice touch.

Great episode but martin's other episodes were better.(Pointy End and Blackwater).

I can't wait for the most shocking episode(9) which will be aired on 2nd June instead of 26th May.
2 weeks wait. :(

Another amazing episode of GoT! Looks like Daenerys is gearing up with a bloody huge army! :eek:

And I absolutely loved Jamie in yesterday's episode!

And due to only 1 viewer it got cancelled..:D
ROFL! I didn't know it was cancelled. Its been a while since i last watched tv series.
Even The Gates production was stopped because of its low trp. Man i think i'm bringing bad luck.
Some of the other series which i used to watch:
Castle, Supernatural (hey i like angels and demons stuffs), Dr.Bones (?), 24 (it was epic! Thank gawd it wasn't long), that series about a serial killer guy as the protagonist (ironic), big bang (who doesn't?), Two and a half men (I think charlie sheen quit because of me! I told you i bring bad luck see?), Pack to the Rafters and a few others. Do you guys remember Lost? It was very interesting when it started out. Then it became boring and terribly long like indian soaps! That was very sad. T.T

:D :D[DOUBLEPOST=1368612143][/DOUBLEPOST]

8 seasons x 24 episodes x 45 mins per episode = not long?! :S

And not to mention all those episodes contain a story which could've been done in half the time. It's just stretched out to suit the "We'll do 24 hours in 24 episodes" format.

Started watching PoI s01 after it was praised so much in this thread.I have to say i am not impressed, but not upset either,finished e19 lets see what happens later.
also Liked The Pilot of Rectify
Anybody watching Nashville? is it any good?

Started watching PoI s01 after it was praised so much in this thread.I have to say i am not impressed, but not upset either,finished e19 lets see what happens later.
also Liked The Pilot of Rectify
Anybody watching Nashville? is it any good?

I felt the same way about PoI. I had started watching it last year when it was airing and had left it mid way because there was no concrete story line and felt like those detective shows with a new case every week.
Since so many people are praising it, it seems that the second season is a lot different so will start watching again.

Back