English TV series discussion

Actually, this will give rise to many other subplots. I don't know how the show runners are going to handle it. They have already cut short many plots and characters which they deem unimportant, and now they want to finish the show by 7 seasons, or 8 at max. A lot of pruning has to be done, especially the parts derived from the 4th book. The show is one of the best around, particularly when the first season was released. But the book shames it now, so many minor and vital details forgotten.

I hope they give more importance to Jon Snow and Arya's plots now. Also, I think the plot of Daenerys is becoming too monotonous and mechanical.

I hope they give more importance to Jon Snow and Arya's plots now. Also, I think the plot of Daenerys is becoming too monotonous and mechanical.
Jon's and Tyrion's plots will be the most interesting from now on along with Stannis. The plot of Arya will depend on whether you like it or not. And where's Jamie and Brienne now? They progressed their story too early and they'll have to wait. If you're feeling Daenerys monotonous now itself, I wonder what you'll feel later. Her story is like Spartacus, freeing the slaves while learning to be the queen in free cities. The next episode is titled Mhysa, which means mother in the old Ghis language. While this will refer to the mother of dragons, I think the show runners will have a surprise for us with another 'mother'.

Jon's and Tyrion's plots will be the most interesting from now on along with Stannis. The plot of Arya will depend on whether you like it or not. And where's Jamie and Brienne now? They progressed their story too early and they'll have to wait. If you're feeling Daenerys monotonous now itself, I wonder what you'll feel later. Her story is like Spartacus, freeing the slaves while learning to be the queen in free cities. The next episode is titled Mhysa, which means mother in the old Ghis language. While this will refer to the mother of dragons, I think the show runners will have a surprise for us with another 'mother'.

Let us mere mortals who have not read the books till now live in wonder! Use spoilers please!

Let us mere mortals who have not read the books till now live in wonder! Use spoilers please!
There are no spoilers there actually. Just referring to how the storyline will progress and which characters we might find interesting. The books have a completely different feel when it comes to enjoyment compared to the show.

I got my friend's HDD, it has got lot of Serials.

Please suggest which are worth watching:
Crossed ones are already watched.

47007848.jpg

In mid of season 4 of Fringe.

Next series might be Six Feet Under. Have all procured.

Btw it might not interest anyone, i also watch a reality series called Cake Boss, used to watch in US so continuing here too. Nice series.

Watched GOT ep9.

It was brilliantly painful. I remember first reading the chapter two years ago (I am sort of a newbie when it comes to ASOIAF, read only Game of Thrones before the show), being devastated and then imagining how the scene would play out on TV. I can honestly say they did the Red Wedding in justice.

Michelle Fairley did an amazing job of portraying the most tragic and flawed mother, completely dead inside seeing the madness unravel in front of her. Bolton, Walder, Robb and even the added Talisa made the show be the hottest Internet story for three days. Good thing TV can shock in this digital era.

Other parts of the episode were also great. Arya at the door, being so close, yet forever away. Bran and Jon just ten meters apart caught in different storms. Jorah, Dario and Grey Worm kicking some serious power of three style asses.

Epic is the weakest attribute for this episode. Larger than life, heart breaking, nerve stretching, coma inducing. Welcome to the reality of Game of Thrones. It's the most difficult game to play.

Watched GOT ep9.

It was brilliantly painful. I remember first reading the chapter two years ago (I am sort of a newbie when it comes to ASOIAF, read only Game of Thrones before the show), being devastated and then imagining how the scene would play out on TV. I can honestly say they did the Red Wedding in justice.

Michelle Fairley did an amazing job of portraying the most tragic and flawed mother, completely dead inside seeing the madness unravel in front of her. Bolton, Walder, Robb and even the added Talisa made the show be the hottest Internet story for three days. Good thing TV can shock in this digital era.

Other parts of the episode were also great. Arya at the door, being so close, yet forever away. Bran and Jon just ten meters apart caught in different storms. Jorah, Dario and Grey Worm kicking some serious power of three style asses.

Epic is the weakest attribute for this episode. Larger than life, heart breaking, nerve stretching, coma inducing. Welcome to the reality of Game of Thrones. It's the most difficult game to play.
Shift this discussion here - http://www.techenclave.com/community/threads/game-of-thrones-asoiaf-thread.149357/

Started Person of Interest yesterday and watched the first 3 episodes. Looks decent. Hope the plot improves gradually.

Back