English TV series discussion

watching Person of Interest S1 (done till E15).
I am not really finding it interesting enough to keep going. A li'l better than Numb3rs which I dropped after watching S1.

Anyway, hows Fringe and Arrow? (on a scale of 10?)

watching Person of Interest S1 (done till E15).
I am not really finding it interesting enough to keep going. A li'l better than Numb3rs which I dropped after watching S1.

Anyway, hows Fringe and Arrow? (on a scale of 10?)

PoI is much better than Fringe and Arrow. Try to wind up S01 it gets increasingly better.

Fringe starts at a strong 8 but drops in quality and becomes too predictable.

Arrow is passe .. 6/10 didn't watch much.

Fringe is good but yes it becomes predictable and the last season seems forced to me. Also it is just 13 episodes in final season so that says they ran out of ideas on how to continue.
Nevertheless if you enjoy parallel / alternate universe sci fi stuff then Fringe is the series to get.

Its pretty good and gripping. :)

I hope so too. The reviews are really impressive and it's just 3 episodes. I'll post back once I have completed watching it.

I can't seem to find the show in 720p format. Can you PM me the source?

I would probably watch it during my travel, so DVD would suffice for me.

@raksrules: What happened? You managed to make it much further than I did.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ethan_Hunt

I don't know. The series is really sad. I mean there is almost no cheerful moment, all sad and everyone's life is fu(ked up in that. I understand it is supposed to be some sort of dark humor. Also they have excessive portrayal of gay people (no offense to gay folks) and overdose of swear words. Many things seem forced.
I will see till whatever i can and then can the series if i don't like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
watch 'six feet under', atleast the first season, after that if you find it interesting, then move to second season.
I was really depressed during the time i was watching it.:p

watch 'six feet under', atleast the first season, after that if you find it interesting, then move to second season.
I was really depressed during the time i was watching it.:p

Yeah seriously. The show feels depressing because of the funeral home setup and all and because everyone in the show is totally messed up.

Ok so thats it. I am not going to continue with six feet under. Depressing series.
Will check my stash at home and see what other series I have and will start any of those.

How is entourage ? I think I have all it's seasons.
Also need to finish arrested development s04.

Ok so thats it. I am not going to continue with six feet under. Depressing series.
Will check my stash at home and see what other series I have and will start any of those.

How is entourage ? I think I have all it's seasons.
Also need to finish arrested development s04.
Entourage is really good. I watched it twice :p
You are going to be introduced to one of the most interesting character on Television, Mr Ari Gold :D
Get used to hearing "Let's hug it out, b**ch" :D
Do watch it?
Also have you tried Monk or Frasier. They are pretty good as well. It has completed all the seasons.

Over to my 6th season of Frasier.
It has to get into one of the top 3 sitcoms i have seen till now.
It's such a witty show and the characters are extremely lovable.

Over to my 6th season of Frasier.
It has to get into one of the top 3 sitcoms i have seen till now.
It's such a witty show and the characters are extremely lovable.
Its my favorite sitcom. Seinfeld follows it next.
Though it goes down a little during its last 1-2 seasons. Its a superb sitcom, that i cant reco enough.

Back