English TV series discussion

Yep, another excellent episode of BrBa. They are building up the tension and setting up for an epic finale. If it keeps going where I think it treading, then this would make it one of the best shows ever.
I was waiting for Jesse to learn about Walter. There are still many things that he doesn't know, but he's on a rampage now. Walt vs. Jesse vs. Hank vs. Others; it's all set now.
[DOUBLEPOST=1377524337][/DOUBLEPOST]An interesting article about BrBa and its German connections. I always thought so, but this article captures everything clearly.

Last edited:
Justified Season 2 wound up. Shall pause for now and begin OITNB.

Haven't watched the latest episodes from BrBa and Dex. yet. Shall do it today.

Still remember the last scene from the S2 finale. Amazing acting by the cast, especially Margo Martindale; an Emmy well deserved.

Yeah. An Emmy well deserved. Her performance was top notch! The show concluded quite well IMO. I felt it to be a bit hurried during the penultimate episode and the finale, but all in all nicely wound up.

Be aware of random b**bs when watching OITNB :D (heck from the first scene itself)

Hehe no worries with that. I don't watch the shows while travelling. It is just me or with my room-mate. :p

Supernatural's episode 11 from season 3 was really good, with a few abysmal episodes before it. The groundhog day-esque theme was quite funny. Each time Sam woke up and Dean would say "Rise and Shine Sammy" and then imitate the Asia song.

Finished Bad Girls season 5. Where is the 'hail' smiley when you need one? WOW! I can't believe how the writers keep pulling off one EPIC finale after another. The 4th season's finale was a real shocker, 5th was totally unexpected. Orange is the new Black definitely is miles behind this show. Just 3 more seasons left to go.

Supernatural's episode 11 from season 3 was really good, with a few abysmal episodes before it. The groundhog day-esque theme was quite funny. Each time Sam woke up and Dean would say "Rise and Shine Sammy" and then imitate the Asia song.

Finished Bad Girls season 5. Where is the 'hail' smiley when you need one? WOW! I can't believe how the writers keep pulling off one EPIC finale after another. The 4th season's finale was a real shocker, 5th was totally unexpected. Orange is the new Black definitely is miles behind this show. Just 3 more seasons left to go.
Trickster episodes always good.

How did jesse figures out about ricin?

Saul asked his fatty to pluck the cigis with dope from the jesses's pack so that jesse is not high when the guy who is supposed to grant him new identity picks him. However, jesse remembers that he had dope in his pack and hence figures out that Saul has played him. Then he is able to connect the dots about the ricin incident.

Watching Dexter go down and down. Just three more episodes to go for the series to conclude and there isn't even much plot development.

Also, started watching Orange is the New Black on Saturday; finished it today morning. Excellent series; can't wait for more of it.

Netflix has more favourite shows of mine running than any other channel: House of Cards, Arrested Development, and now Orange is the New Black. They were right when they said that they plan to become like HBO faster than HBO would become like Netflix.

Also, started watching Orange is the New Black on Saturday; finished it today morning. Excellent series; can't wait for more of it. Netflix has more favourite shows of mine running than any other channel: House of Cards, Arrested Development, and now Orange is the New Black. They were right when they said that they plan to become like HBO faster than HBO would become like Netflix.

Netflix has the added advantage of releasing the entire season at one go, instead of having to wait bloody months for a season to end. This is a trend I'd hope to see with other networks as well. I couldn't stand waiting for a week to watch an episode of Orange is the New Black. Reports are saying that Laura Prepon's role will be reduced in next season, which could be a downer, considering how awesome her chemistry is with Piper.

Netflix has the added advantage of releasing the entire season at one go, instead of having to wait bloody months for a season to end. This is a trend I'd hope to see with other networks as well. I couldn't stand waiting for a week to watch an episode of Orange is the New Black. Reports are saying that Laura Prepon's role will be reduced in next season, which could be a downer, considering how awesome her chemistry is with Piper.

are you paying for netflix? how do you use netflix for downloads exactly?
agree orange is the new black is interesting..

also, anyone watching THE BRIDGE?

Back