English TV series discussion

Started Fringe today......................1st episode is tooooooo long.
Waiting it to be complete since I watch in bits n pieces, can't sit 1.25hr straight due to time boundation.
Feeling that series is not meant for me, lets see !!

Started Fringe today......................1st episode is tooooooo long.
Waiting it to be complete since I watch in bits n pieces, can't sit 1.25hr straight due to time boundation.
Feeling that series is not meant for me, lets see !!
I request you to Not to watch fringe after 4th Season.. It went from superb to Shit Series!

Into Season 4 of Supernatural. Never thought something like this would have been hooked. I am usually against spooky stuff :p

The chemistry between the 2 brothers is excellent and keeps the energy going in the series. And there are lots of funny moments as well - the Monster Movie special was really funny :D

Into Season 4 of Supernatural. Never thought something like this would have been hooked. I am usually against spooky stuff :p

The chemistry between the 2 brothers is excellent and keeps the energy going in the series. And there are lots of funny moments as well - the Monster Movie special was really funny :D

If you want to keep feeling that way, I would suggest you to stop after Season 5. That is when the main story arc ends. After that the new arc starts and it isn't as good. I stopped watching midway in Season 7.

Good news for Boston Legal Fan, Alan Shore has been cast as main Villain In Upcoming Movie
AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON ..
Just Completed Watching Broadchurch ,Very good Murder Mystry show from ITV ..

Done with Monk. Great series. Recommended.
Also done with all the telecast episodes of Breaking Bad.
Now will watch Sherlock since it has just 6 episodes (1.5 Hr each) and then planning to start with Chuck. More because Chuck has ended.

How is Chuck ? Good, bad, watchable ?

^ First 2 seasons are good, avoid the rest.

The thing with me and tv series is either I will watch full series (unless i realize midway that it is not for me) or I will not even start it. So if I start chuck and the first season I like, I will continue watching entire series.
I have stopped six feet under and sopranos before but they were having excellent ratings so I started it but I realized it was not for me so stopped me.

Watched Orange is the New Black's first two episodes.The premise is good, will continue to watch it, but I was disappointed to see there was hardly any "Edginess" to the show
This might be normal as i have already seen Shameless, Its very difficult to get shocked after, It is the limit of how Much f**ked up sh*t can there be :p
Of course this wouldn't have happened without the serious acting skills on display in Shameless
Yep, a fanboy :)

Back