English TV series discussion

Awesome show .. Action, a very smooth and intriguing JJ Abrams type plot arc ..

Sympathetic relatable characters..

OITNB is actually a feel good show .. there is that occasional shock 'visual' moment or some dark realization ..

The most mind blowing thing for me about OITNB was realizing Red = Captain Janeway (from ST:Voyager) after having watched the entire season.

Completed the seventh episode of OITNB. Damn, what a show! More than Chapman herself, I loved the other characters esp. Red, Crazy Eyes, Healy, Mendez, Bennett-Daya among the others. The way the show shuttles between the past and the present of the characters in each of the episode is awesome - shows a lot of differences in the way the characters have become/evolved after coming to the prison.

Oh man, Mendez and the way he works in the prison. I hope he has something good in store for him.

*off to crash*

Homeland S03E01 has been leaked. It has a few odd voiceovers (probably not clean dubs), and the special effects are not yet in place. However, it is completely watchable.

Noooo .. go back to Sherlock !

Its going to return soon.. Better catch up

Yeah but i did not even start Sherlock. Also yes i know it is returning soon so even better for someone like me who likes to watch entire season together. So will watch probably after season 3 ends.

Yeah but i did not even start Sherlock. Also yes i know it is returning soon so even better for someone like me who likes to watch entire season together. So will watch probably after season 3 ends.

You will need to be on strict spoiler watch. :)

There is a big cliffhanger at the end of season 2 ..

You will need to be on strict spoiler watch. :)

There is a big cliffhanger at the end of season 2 ..

Oh. I will keep a note of that. That is reason i did not visit this thread much since i wanted to start breaking bad s0501. Now as i am done watching till latest episode i am visiting it again.

Right! So can you now elaborate on it's usage in your post? I mean, what kind of edginess exactly were you looking for in Orange is the New Black?
as much as the storyline and the premise could offer,the shock factor,and the dare,was somehow not there.
two more things bro
1. We r on the same side

2.watch shameless,u will understand :)

Done with Monk. Great series. Recommended.
Also done with all the telecast episodes of Breaking Bad.
Now will watch Sherlock since it has just 6 episodes (1.5 Hr each) and then planning to start with Chuck. More because Chuck has ended.

How is Chuck ? Good, bad, watchable ?
Chuck is crap

Chuck seems decent for a couple of episodes in season 1 before you realise that they have taken generic anime tropes and converted it into an american tv series.

Back