English TV series discussion

That's just for the intro part. If you run a count on the entire season, you'll barely have a handful of scenes containing nudity.
The Worst part was.. Few months back when i started watching BrBa S01 E03. As I was excited with the first two episodes. Now with full volume and Everyone near my room.. moaning sounds started in the first minute of the episode. I had to cover that thing by playing some Kesha song. :mad:

Don't want such situation again.

The Worst part was.. Few months back when i started watching BrBa S01 E03. As I was excited with the first two episodes. Now with full volume and Everyone near my room.. moaning sounds started in the first minute of the episode. I had to cover that thing by playing some Kesha song. :mad:

I can't guarantee you about the moaning sounds, but as far as nudity goes, it's quite limited. It isn't anywhere near the likes of Californication, Game of Thrones & Spartacus. These kind of shows demand a certain amount of privacy, so you'd probably need to work out a way to avoid running into awkward moments.

BrBa has almost no nudity. Except in couple of scenes.
I make it a point to never watch any show on TV, i watch on mobile or iPad or laptop.

Some shows are meant to be viewed on big screen, so smaller screens just won't cut it.

Agreed. But i do not have time to watch at home so all my TV series watching happens mostly in my office bus commute. Moreover there is only one TV and if i start playing TV shows in them, my wife will get bored as she would want to watch her stuff. So i am better off watching either on laptop or mobile (while travelling).

The 1st ep of its always sunny was pretty great to watch really.
The plot was awesome and its great to have the gang back. My fav comedy show of current times.

Yup .. its a laid back show that deals in a lot of dark humour and antics .. quite a refreshing watch between your regular intense TV dramas.

This is why I stick to my headphones while watching tv shows.

Just completed the 9th episode of OITNB. Fantastic progression! That junkie b**ch! Feel like slicing her into pieces and putting them in one of Red's gravy. :rage:

I feel happy for Taystee. :playful:

Sucks that this series isn't suited for all.

Not sure why you would compare HoC with OITNB. HoC is not at all boring.
OITNB is better written than HoC for sure, but it has spread out its story among many characters, and that may bore some viewers as it is not concentrated. It's more of a dramedy than pure drama, which HoC is.

Back