English TV series discussion

OITNB is better written than HoC for sure, but it has spread out its story among many characters, and that may bore some viewers as it is not concentrated. It's more of a dramedy than pure drama, which HoC is.
Can't judge whether it is better written or not just by two episodes (for me). And its not Comedy either as IMDB page says o_O

downloaded E03 & E04. Lets see.

Can't judge whether it is better written or not just by two episodes (for me). And its not Comedy either as IMDB page says o_O

downloaded E03 & E04. Lets see.

It's not a comedy by far margin... It's more of a light version of Oz... But still whole cast is so good, I completed season in 2 days... Last 3 episode become more serious and interesting...
Looking forward to season 2

but there is Justin Beiber in it :
vs7XtUC.jpg

:hungover:

Completed "The River" Season 1.

To my IMHO, it is worthless piece of ----- , If any one looking for don't waste your time and bandwidth in this.

They try to push everything in it (Lost/Walking Dead/ Exorcist/ Rec etc etc). It reminds me a Rakesh Roshan Movie (forget the name here) where audience can get every Superhero in one package & they don't need to spend money for individual one.

Last edited:
What an ending. Can't wait for a week to finish. Well, to pacify myself, I will remember the Gale season ending three years back; after all, then we had to wait a year to find out what happened.

However, I am disappointed with the shootout. They were outnumbered, with better weapons, and these guys know what they were doing. Hank and Gomez should have been in the dirt by now.

Last edited:
What an ending. Can't wait for a week to finish. Well, to pacify myself, I will remember the Gale season ending three years back; after all, then we had to wait a year to find out what happened.

However, I am disappointed with the shootout. They were outnumbered, with better weapons, and these guys know what they were doing. Hank and Gomez should have been in the dirt by now.

yeah....it looked like they were shooting for the cars ... not people.

Meth Damon looked so calm during the entire scene. Even paintball players take it more seriously :cool:.

He looked like he was trying to hose down a plant ..
He soo ded now .. they gave him way too much screen time in this episode .. he's on his way out.
Meth Cooks outside of Team Heisenberg are known to have a short life expectancy, abruptly ended by a bullet to the head. :p

Another good episode of BrBa. The end was epic! xD

One team, 5-6 guys equipped with AA12 shotguns, assault rifles and a pistol (who couldn't shoot for shit!). And the other with just 2 men, equipped with a shotgun and a pistol. None of them get hurt, dodge all the bullets fired and happily take cover behind the SUV! Amazing. :p
As for Dex:

1. So awesome and brave of Hannah to go to the hospital to save Harrison's bleeding. She could've stopped that bleeding by applying some pressure and tying up nicely with some cloth. Instead the writers chose to make that wound something that requires stitches so she had to take him to the hospital.

2. And the US Marshall Clayton did not turn up at Deb's place despite the hospital receptionist telling him, Hannah was there with Harrison? How sweet of him! He must've thought since it is dark, it might be a good idea to go in the morning. Meh! He could have caught her red-handed at Deb's place!

Dude that's commitment .. you finished the episode by 10:00 am IST :D

I have an alarm set to wake up and set it download while I finish my sleep.

I live in the US :)

1. Seems to me Meth Damon has a crush :)
2. Lets not forget the automagically reloading shotgun with an infinite supply of shells. Enough to keep up with automatic rifles too.

Back