English TV series discussion

not the best but still great with some great acting pulled by all actor,for one i like fusco more than reese in this episode..

Why no one watching any Anime here?...
just completed anime called attack on titan and it's great... just have a look at the trailer..
It beats some great american tv show by far..

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2560140/

Is there English voice acting or just subtitles ?.. I'm curious to watch this one too.

not the best but still great with some great acting pulled by all actor,for one i like fusco more than reese in this episode..

just completed anime called attack on titan and it's great... just have a look at the trailer..

Mostly because there is another thread dedicated to anime and manga. ;) Attack on Titan is great but its a shame they will have to wait years before they can animate the complete manga.

Last edited:
Mostly because there is another thread dedicated to anime and manga. ;) Attack on Titan is great but its a shame they will have to wait years before they can animate the complete manga.

sorry but i never came across that thread,because of low activity so just posted here...My favorite anime so far is cowboy bebop,Death note and attack on titan...

sorry but i never came across that thread,because of low activity so just posted here...My favorite anime so far is cowboy bebop,Death note and attack on titan...
Heres the thread:
http://www.techenclave.com/community/threads/suggestions-for-good-anime-manga.57002/
Attack on titan manga has given away the identity about the Armored and the tall titan too, something I was hoping they will cover in the anime run. Dint happen :( Btw they are making a live action version of it, I just hope its like the Gantz live action.

Damn it cant even catch up with tbbt, taahm m&m himym..still stuck in previous seasons...

also have DLed all the(8-10) seasons of seinfeld, everybody loves raymond, king of queens, arrested development...
dunno if i ever gonna get to watch them

so much shows...so less time :(

WHAT AN EPISODE OF POI !!

Awesome alternate intro .. Johnny Cash in the background ..

Montage of Hurt , Remorse & Vengeance !!
Probably the best piece of cinematography in the entire series ..

Good amount of Character progression ..
Actually quite pleased that they didn't make it some action packed episode ..

10/10

^^ there is a separate thread for that.

The latest POI episode was probably the best yet.

Great cinematography and lighting in the episode. Some great tracks as well.

badass14wu9c.gif

I've watched very few anime in general, but Attack on Titan caught my eye and I watched it a couple months ago. I loved the concept and the story and there was a lot of awesomeness and fast paced action/plot till mid season. Then the regular bits of anime stupidity crept back in more and more - melodrama, eye-roll-worthy-dialog, cheesy lines... the usual. And imo the later episodes turned out to be mediocre.
I felt like this concept had so much potential - the initial treatment of the mystery behind the Titans was really fascinating. The later episodes moved away from that intrigue.

By the way, isn't there an Anime thread here or something? If there is, you might want to move further discussion there.

Edit: What the hell... I replied to a previous day's post? I refreshed and it was gone... must be some weird cache issue on my end.

Last edited:
Sherlock season 3 premier in the UK is on Jan. 1. Earlier than expected; cannot wait :woot:
Bless the Internet too :D

Last edited:
Back