English TV series discussion

Sons of Anarchy - All the Way men. Some good Drama after a long time. Right now watching Season 5 and hoping to complete even Season 6 by the end of this week.

Anyone who Completed watching the recently aired episode can confirm this?
Is it true that Jax died in the last episode of Season 6.
no. but close to it

Sons of Anarchy - All the Way men. Some good Drama after a long time. Right now watching Season 5 and hoping to complete even Season 6 by the end of this week.

Anyone who Completed watching the recently aired episode can confirm this?
Is it true that Jax died in the last episode of Season 6.

Nope! The episode is titled 'A Mother's Work' and knowing Gemma, you can guess the outcome of the finale.

Grundy? And here I thought because of the acid on half the face and all, you know....

Nope. They called him
Cyrus Gold
before the incident. And also found the poem in his house.

I think Warner hasn't given them the A-List DC heroes. Seeing that the show is doing well, they gave permission for
Flash
. I think there is going to be a separate show for him as well and Arrow acts as an introduction.

Funny how the Marvel universe movies are great and their TV show is struggling to reach mediocrity. Here you have DC mismanaging their movies and the TV show is good.

Nope! The episode is titled 'A Mother's Work' and knowing Gemma, you can guess the outcome of the finale.
Oh, I read a comment on denofgeek by mistake while reading an article. I thought dude must be trolling, but looks like its close to it.
So, I think Season 7 has been planned.

Eagerly waiting for homeland season 3 last episode. The last few episodes have saved the season and brought back what was great about Homeland since its first season
To see how is broady going out and I don't know what Brody's fate is going to be but it's been damn sure worth the ride.

What exactly is the plot for Banshee , Crime investigation ? I'm in decision whether to see this or Bates Motel

Back