English TV series discussion

What are the most awesome characters you consider in the TV series you have watched.
I really like
Ron Swonson from Parks and Rec and Ari Gold from Entourage.

I've been watching Seinfeld. I thought it would be some generic comedy that newer shows have been based upon and improved, but my god this is good. The acting is very natural and real (unlike modern sitcoms where it seems like the characters have the audience in mind) and this is some hilarious stuff.

Does anyone else feel that standard of tv shows are rising and that of movies are degrading? I cant remember the last good suspense movie i watched - maybe girl with dragon tattoo. While we have POI, True detective , even fargo getting good reviews. Similarly, comedy movies seem to have evaporated. Hangover 3 had such crass jokes. While we have good comedy shows like B99, Trophy wife, Mom etc

Does anyone else feel that standard of tv shows are rising and that of movies are degrading? I cant remember the last good suspense movie i watched - maybe girl with dragon tattoo.etc
wait what..? I am currently seeing The Best Offer, give a try.

Does any of you watch any international reality TV shows? I know most people would be like No, it is just so tacky to watch reality shows be it Indian or international.
I watch Shark Rank religiously and have watched till the latest episode.

Does any of you watch any international reality TV shows? I know most people would be like No, it is just so tacky to watch reality shows be it Indian or international.
You mean Shark *Tank? I watched some of the episodes - I felt some of the equity stake demands are rather unrealistic (Someone working in VC might disagree, its just my opinion). It would have been funny if an idea like this was ever presented :p

The only international reality show that I have watched till now is Takeshi's Castle on Pogo. Watched it only because of Javed Jaffrey's voiceover. :woot:

Over the extended weekend, finished Season 4 of Walking Dead. Becoming sort of repetitive now. Also watched most episodes of season 7 of TBBT and season 6 of Parks and Rec.
Today started with White Collar.

Back