English TV series discussion

Hello hello!
Just here to perform my weekly gushing about how utterly horrifyingly awesome Rick and Morty is.
OMG Rick and Morty is so utterly horrifyingly awesome with super intelligent writing!
Thanks and good day!

Thanks for recommending. One of the better animated shows on tv and this has definitely filled the void that futurama left in my heart.
I'm on episode 8 atm and it's consistently good.

P.S. Boondocks is back after 2 years ! looking forward to the episode today.

Completed the fourth season of Seinfeld and this was hands down the best season so far. What started as a rather un-funny start, picked up a great pace with season 3 and 4. This season had so many episodes which were really witty and hilarious. Kramer was on fire. Finally having a great laugh on my way to work.

Also managed to finish the first season of Lost Girl. This almost immediately goes in the guilty pleasure list. A watered down version of Supernatural is what I can say about the show. Getting the second season to start with for this weekend.

Completed the fourth season of Seinfeld and this was hands down the best season so far. What started as a rather un-funny start, picked up a great pace with season 3 and 4. This season had so many episodes which were really witty and hilarious. Kramer was on fire. Finally having a great laugh on my way to work.

Also managed to finish the first season of Lost Girl. This almost immediately goes in the guilty pleasure list. A watered down version of Supernatural is what I can say about the show. Getting the second season to start with for this weekend.
Sienfeld is seriously funny. Have you watched Frasier?

S5/S6 are probably the best seasons of sitcom television ever, almost no filler eps. and brilliantly funny episodes all throughout. Do revisit S1-S3 after some time you will appreciate how awesome/important they were.

Also how awesome is it to have a show with no awwww (forced or natural) moments at all? :D

Hi friends,

I think many of might know this, but addicted is the best site for headache free subtitle downloading. Just bookmark the below link and search for ur fav tv show using control+f ( or better yet, create a folder of ur fav shows ). Once you click on that show, it automatically takes you to the subtitle page for latest season and the latest episode is ready to be downloaded on that page itself and the best part - multiple episodes subtitle download select as a zip file . No spam, no popups, no nothing.

http://www.addic7ed.com/shows.php

Earlier i used to use subscene, opensubtitles. All are shit compared to addicted.

Hi friends,

I think many of might know this, but addicted is the best site for headache free subtitle downloading. Just bookmark the below link and search for ur fav tv show using control+f ( or better yet, create a folder of ur fav shows ). Once you click on that show, it automatically takes you to the subtitle page for latest season and the latest episode is ready to be downloaded on that page itself and the best part - multiple episodes subtitle download select as a zip file . No spam, no popups, no nothing.

Earlier i used to use subscene, opensubtitles. All are shit compared to addicted.

Been using addicted since five years. They are the fastest to release the subs for almost all shows on earth. And all other sub sites steal from them. Do click on the donate button to keep supporting the site.

For movies only i find subscene the best

Hi friends,

Yes correct. I found this site in the House Seasons.

Anyone watching " The 100", i felt good at beginning but later after 4th episode, getting a feeling its going to be like Lost series.

A lot will happen and nothing at the end.

Hi friends,

or use shootplayer to play your files.
subs downloaded automatically

Back