English TV series discussion

How's the Outlander?

Seems to have a solid storyline but is definitely women oriented (sort of an older lady version of Twilight series but with better writing). There was a really badass scene in episode six that was as good as stuff from GoT but overall it is just a decent series afaic.

I have also started Once Upon a Time. Lets see how it goes.
Going to finish The Good Wife, 3-4 episodes remain in Season 5 and then will wait for S06 to complete.
Under the dome season 2 is over and as expected it ends on a cliffhanger.

Person of Interest S04E02 (Nautilus) - Action packed, and engaging, along with the usual clever bits spread through out the episode. New opening credits are cool and clever.
Finch says, "we are being watched", not "you are being watched". Samaritan is up to something but I guess we will have to wait for a long time before we are told what exactly it is.
Solid second episode delievered by PoI team after giving us perhaps best season opener with Nautilus.

Also, after give this a read. Damn interesting and related to the episode. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cicada_3301

I think this video really hits home all the points I had about Gotham:

The worst part is they going - ooooh, see this is xyz batman character which is not really the way you build stories. Just bad. Going to watch for some more episodes to see if it improves a bit.

should I be watching spartacus? watched spartacus pilot halfway through.. something tells me am not gonna like it. what is your stand on it?
how about firefly? does season 1 concludes the story?

Back