English TV series discussion

Need heads up for starting House MD & White Collar !!
Are they worth watching ?

I have recently completed all seasons of Person of Interest, Arrow, Shameless, Suits and Homeland .

Need heads up for starting House MD & White Collar !!
Are they worth watching ?

I have recently completed all seasons of Person of Interest, Arrow, Shameless, Suits and Homeland .

I have watched house MD whole series so first try to grab first 5 or 7 episode and watched them...
Actually there is not much going on with series on story wise so see if you can find Dr. House MD humor good enough that you can withstand with him till the end....
Chemistry between Dr. House and His best friend Dr. Wilson is spectacular...
I don't like that in the end in every episode he just magically remember how to cure a dying patient...

And for white collar stay away as there are many good crime/mystery show around that you can pass it...
They have dragged it quite a bit and there are loophole size of Kim kardashian A@@...

Red riding three part television show is quite good for crime/mystery gene...

Started The Wire and never ever before have i felt the need to switch on the subtitles more than on this show.

Midway through season 1 and this is just brilliant. Didn't know Idris Alba features in this series. I'm truly hooked!

Finished with Falling Skies. It is an Ok series on alien invasion. Go for it only if you are in the sci-fi and end of the world kind of stories.The series is still on and hasn't ended yet.
Now before picking with any new series, I have started to watch the ones I have watched till their previous seasons and are currently on air.
The sequence planned is

The Walking Dead (watched 4 episodes already, 2 to go) - Too much blood and gore shown in S05E01.
The Good Wife
Once Upon a Time
Supernatural
Castle
White Collar[DOUBLEPOST=1416283764][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I will ask again query which I have asked before.

iOS users, what app do you use for tracking of TV series on your phone/ipad etc ?
I know one popular app for android folks is TVShow Favs and I have it installed on my nexus 7 but for some reason I am not really liking it anymore. I shall try again though. As tracking in nexus makes more sense for me too since I watch my TV series on it anyways.[DOUBLEPOST=1416283823][/DOUBLEPOST]Also is there any app which is available on iOS as well as Android and which will sync the tracking of show on both devices for me ? That would work out even better.

Last edited:
Seriesguide is what I would recommend but sadly, it is available only for Android platform as of now. The notification feature for new episodes in the Pro version is akin to cherry on the cake.

I use TV Show Favs.

Create a widget which has Upcoming , Recent and To do. This will allow you to remember the episodes you have watched and the next ones coming out.

BTW, The Newsroom season 3 has two episodes come out and both of them are so much better than the 2 seasons.

I have watched house MD whole series so first try to grab first 5 or 7 episode and watched them...
Actually there is not much going on with series on story wise so see if you can find Dr. House MD humor good enough that you can withstand with him till the end....
Chemistry between Dr. House and His best friend Dr. Wilson is spectacular...
I don't like that in the end in every episode he just magically remember how to cure a dying patient...

And for white collar stay away as there are many good crime/mystery show around that you can pass it...
They have dragged it quite a bit and there are loophole size of Kim kardashian A@@...

Red riding three part television show is quite good for crime/mystery gene...
Thanks Dude......Will go with Red Riding and True Detective !!

Suggest some other serial Greeko-Roman type, fyi I have watched Castle, Rome, Spartacus.

Finished with Falling Skies. It is an Ok series on alien invasion. Go for it only if you are in the sci-fi and end of the world kind of stories.The series is still on and hasn't ended yet.
Now before picking with any new series, I have started to watch the ones I have watched till their previous seasons and are currently on air.
The sequence planned is

The Walking Dead (watched 4 episodes already, 2 to go) - Too much blood and gore shown in S05E01.
The Good Wife
Once Upon a Time
Supernatural
Castle
White Collar[DOUBLEPOST=1416283764][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I will ask again query which I have asked before.

iOS users, what app do you use for tracking of TV series on your phone/ipad etc ?
I know one popular app for android folks is TVShow Favs and I have it installed on my nexus 7 but for some reason I am not really liking it anymore. I shall try again though. As tracking in nexus makes more sense for me too since I watch my TV series on it anyways.[DOUBLEPOST=1416283823][/DOUBLEPOST]Also is there any app which is available on iOS as well as Android and which will sync the tracking of show on both devices for me ? That would work out even better.

Try Twee

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=se.ja1984.twee

The sequence planned is

The Good Wife
Once Upon a Time
Supernatural
Castle

iTv shows 3 and Tvshow time

Back