English TV series discussion

Blacklist is Crap. They though they could make the One new Villian per episode formula tick, but it got boring pretty fast. Its the same pattern repeated ad infinitum. Red knows who the culprit is. Lizzie asks her for help. He may be nice and give specific directions or may behave like an asshole and give her a puzzle to solve. Either way, everything is neatly wrapped up in the end. There is no suspense, no mystery, people have gotten bored of guessing who liz is to Red.

I don't like (and someone don't understand) what James Spader (Red) is saying. Continuous long sentences without any pause or any punctuation and all. May be I am unable to explain properly. Whatever, Blacklist is off the list for me. Deleted it from my tracking apps as well.

Which is why i've been avoiding new tv shows like the plague for the last couple of years, the quality just isn't the same.
I'll be making an exception for this thg, starts airing on Monday.

I don't like (and someone don't understand) what James Spader (Red) is saying. Continuous long sentences without any pause or any punctuation and all. May be I am unable to explain properly. Whatever, Blacklist is off the list for me. Deleted it from my tracking apps as well.
LOL Dont watch Boston Legal then.

Blacklist is Crap. They though they could make the One new Villian per episode formula tick, but it got boring pretty fast. Its the same pattern repeated ad infinitum. Red knows who the culprit is. Lizzie asks her for help. He may be nice and give specific directions or may behave like an asshole and give her a puzzle to solve. Either way, everything is neatly wrapped up in the end. There is no suspense, no mystery, people have gotten bored of guessing who liz is to Red.
It's Red John then. It's always Red John.

^^

Red is Raymond Reddington here. Red John is in Mentalist.

However, I love blacklist. Perhaps coz I love Spader. Dig his monologues too. :D

Nebraska.. Whats in Nebraska?

qkN0LjF.png

grAw6ks.png

qb5PqDu.png

Last edited:
Black Books is amazing. Bailey and Moran are brilliant (they have some great stand up acts too, you can look them up on youtube). The three leads have great chemistry too.

Back