English TV series discussion

PoI took a break from arc episodes this week. Feels like the team is heading towards something big.

The Flash is, just like the character, moving fast. Unlike Oliver Queen, Barry Allen's love life isn't dragged through 2 seasons, jumping from one girl to another with sh*tload of moping and crying.
Also, time travel is confirmed!!![\Spoiler]

PoI took a break from arc episodes this week. Feels like the team is heading towards something big.

The Flash is, just like the character, moving fast. Unlike Oliver Queen, Barry Allen's love life isn't dragged through 2 seasons, jumping from one girl to another with sh*tload of moping and crying.
Also, time travel is confirmed!!![\Spoiler]
Did you see PoI's next week's promo? It's confusing, going back to an earlier episode in the season.

The Flash is going strong, I had hoped these guys will get a chance to work on the 2018 DC movie too. I just wonder how will they reconcile the two characters if the show goes on for next 4 yrs. Specially considering the show borrows from both Barry Allen (current char) and Wally West.

I refrain from watching promos. All I know is Clair from earlier episode, Nautilus, is in next episode.

The Movie Flash is going to be different than TV Flash. Ezra Miller is hired for the role I think. A very promising actor from what I have seen.

Thanks for the confirming guys - I'm huge fan of Archer - I always try to watch Archer season in one go.

Community All Season - Done.... but did not like the Animation Episodes much.....Don't know why. Currently getting 'The Simpsons' though - Huge file - Hopefully I'm on the right track as well adding 'Rick & Morty'

On Different note -

Started 'Black Books' - OMG Hilarious :hilarious: :joyful: - Thanks for suggesting earlier.

Now I missed 'The Peep Show'.

Started watching
  • Orange is the New Black - watched 3 eps. Did found it much interesting to watch b2b.
  • Allegiance - just watched the pilot. Seems decent.

Back