English TV series discussion

Watched ash vs evil dead.. Awesome first episode..
Wish this was on Netflix, so I didn't have to wait for a week for another episode.

Finished 2 seasons of Strike Back. Enjoyed it.
Finished 1st Season of White Collar - Decent Time-pass.
Blindspot done upto Ep 6. Its good.
Watched 2 episodes of Limitless. Decent.
Watched 1st episode of continuum yesterday. Liked it.

Mr Robot ep 09 was interesting .
Will watch with intrest henceforth.
This episode was brilliant..

The graveyard scene was accurate schizo stuff..

The piano instrumental at the end was mindblowing[DOUBLEPOST=1447518974][/DOUBLEPOST]
I loved every episode of it. The amount of detail they put into every scene is just amazing. Check this for instance:

cGN3FQw.jpg

This is one of rare show which has got technology right.
Yeah python stuff and avi is hooked :p[DOUBLEPOST=1447519100][/DOUBLEPOST]
Saw Mr Robot se 01 ep 01 and ep 02 , 03 Not very impressed .

I saw the pilot for Mr. Robot. Was impressed. Though the next two episodes were much slower with the pace than the pilot.

Yup two and three were a bit slow..
Due to the junkie stuff..
They should drop the junkie stuff

Picked up the pace after that

Anyone watched Jessica Jones yet? Bloody amazing show. Even better than DD imho.
Yeah I started watching it and am completely hooked on it. The quality of TV series produced by Netflix is amazing this year.

Anyhow completed three series this past month

Marco polo: 8.5/10 amazing setting

Daredevil: 9/10 I guess the only superhero TV show that has a proper story/character buildup during every episode instead of the formula used in arrow/flash (introduce a villain..hero gets beat up...bring a twist...team creates a device or a way yo defeat the villain(always seems stupid)..move on to next villain for next episode)

Seinfeld: 8/10 watched the first 2 season as time pass.. Suddenly started liking it....became OK-Ok at end of the last season...good comedy show though

Anyone watched Jessica Jones yet? Bloody amazing show. Even better than DD imho.
Yup, finished yesterday. I don't think we can really compare the two series. JJ is probably one of the most freaky, dark and down to the ground superhero show I've ever seen. I loved David Tennant and at E8, everything was so eerily normal that I was confused what I was watching ! Definitely this is not for the kids.
Now the long wait for DD S2.

Yup, finished yesterday. I don't think we can really compare the two series. JJ is probably one of the most freaky, dark and down to the ground superhero show I've ever seen. I loved David Tennant and at E8, everything was so eerily normal that I was confused what I was watching ! Definitely this is not for the kids.
Yep way way darker and grey characters. However I love the direction in which netflix is taking the marvel properties to. Much more adult and completely unlike the juvenile MCU meant for mainstream audiences.

Back