English TV series discussion

The only reality or close to reality show I loved to watch, was The Crystal Maze. It was pretty inventive and made for an exciting format. And it tested the contestants for everything.

Yes loved watching it as kid. Let me see if can procure it.
There was another show I remember which I think came on Nickelodeon or so where there was a wall with a giant face and his mouth would open or so.

Last edited:
The Crystal Maze
sy73j3e5bgu41.png

on Nickelodeon or so where there was a wall with a giant face and his mouth would open or so.
Legends of the Hidden Temple? I don't remember much from it though

I have procured original crystal maze 6 seasons but the new seasons that begun in 2017, seems hard to get. If anyone has anything, would appreciate.
I see that they are still broadcasting, the last one was as recent as Dec 2020 albeit with celebs. I had watched the older seasons, the one with the bald guy. I never really got around to when the hosts were changed; I don't recall but I just probably grew out of it.
Just read that they lost viewership after that guy left. It was revived with a new host and celebs as participants. No wonder. You are better off sticking to the original.

Last edited:
binged Lupin part2 (or season 2)
initially was little below expectation compared to part 1, but chapter 8 & 9 were amazing. chapter 10 was predictable.

overall good series so far.

Loki - 5/10 (overall)

finally finished S1 today. i guess my expectation were way too high. e1-e5 was average to good,
E6 - is plain bad, more like a India series by jitendra's daughter.
creativity+visual = 9/10
storytelling = 3/10

Disappointed .
I think Disney's plan of expanding the Marvel Phase 2 into making Disney+ a blockbuster might not pan out.

The phase 2 TV stuff has all been disappointing without the tight integration which I guess Kevin Feige brought to the table.

Back