English TV series discussion

Dexter New Blood season finale was a resounding meh....

I thought they wanted to improve on the crappy ending that Dexter got but they failed.

Felina (Breaking Bad finale) still stands heads and shoulders above the rest for anti-heroes.

I thought they wanted to improve on the crappy ending that Dexter got but they failed.

Felina (Breaking Bad finale) still stands heads and shoulders above the rest for anti-heroes.
Agree with you, the whole point of this series was that Dexter is smart enough to not get caught, thats what we wanted to see though they can kill him to wrap up the story.

Same. I was hoping the series to continue and him helping the cops catch killers kind of like hannibal after he was imprisoned. Instead we got a crammed and lazy ending. I loved this season except the finale :(

Archive 81 on netflix (https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/112314-archive-81)
5/10

First 1-2 episodes are good.. and tempt you to watch further but then something happens.. a total bheja-fry serial.

----------------

Anybody watching Decoupled, plays on the common man lines, similar type of story telling
wife forced me to watch it some time back (my char in irl resonates with madhavan - i was suppose to see it and correct my mistakes to be more accommodative in the society )
I enjoyed it - punches were amazing, that banana eating scene, omg :)

later i told my wife - this society can go and f* itself, :D

Last edited:
The Book of Bobba Fett : 5/10. Disappointingly average.
The last two episodes have lifted this up. And not surprisingly, we see little or nothing of Fett in them. The last one from yesterday was childlike fan service but I loved it. Damn, they can do wonders with that de-aging technology. Let's see how the finale works out next Wednesday.

The last two episodes have lifted this up. And not surprisingly, we see little or nothing of Fett in them. The last one from yesterday was childlike fan service but I loved it. Damn, they can do wonders with that de-aging technology. Let's see how the finale works out next Wednesday.
Yep it's been a good couple of episodes. Initially they really bored everyone the sand people flashbacks. Imo 10-15 mins of that would have given same result.

Have asked before as well...Any suggestions for good reality tv shows? Something that entire family including my 3 year and 7 year old can watch. Like we watch shark tank, shark tank india, Masterchef Australia, celebrity Masterchef Australia, lego masters etc.

I will be downloading so it's okay if it is not being telecast right now.

Have been binge watching The Rookie.
Really nice show for casual watching. 8/10
I am tired of watching the shows with twisted and complicated plots.

Reacher : 7.5/10. Quite good adaptation, I have to say. I hope we get more seasons. Alan Ritchson is no Tom Cruise but puts in a sincere effort. He is still a little smooth and clean for a Reacher but at least they have got someone with the right built and height.

Have been binge watching The Rookie.
Really nice show for casual watching. 8/10
I am tired of watching the shows with twisted and complicated plots.
Same here , watching The Rookie from its inception . Not intense , just fun to watch , plot gets over each episode . Besides I did like Nathan from the stana katic serial they both worked on .

Back