English TV series discussion

Just started watching "Essex serpent"
Starring Tom Hiddelston and Claire Danes
Nice setup in rual Essex around 1890s
Apple+ only 2 episodes are out upuntil now.

Great depiction of gradually building restlessness about a myth in the rural mindset and how a man of cloth and a naturalist try to handle it.
Great slow mystery thriller plot, typical of English shows.
Like it a lot

Started watching 'Love, Death & Robots' - since last night. And this is awesome.
Bite sized independent episodes - ranging from 5 to 18 mins, interesting plot in almost all the episodes I have watched till now.

I wasn't aware of this. Saw the trailer of Season3 in Youtube and hence started watching. :cool:
Thank you it is very enjoyable close to completing vol 1

Just finished watching "The Leftovers". Found it to be very good & interesting. I think such concept & story couldn't have been handled in a more graceful way. Usually these fantasy/mystery series do not have a proper ending & are not able to solve/justify every story arc... but I found this one to be excellent, maybe due to it being based upon a Novel of same name. Would totally recommend everyone to watch it if you are into mystery/fantasy genre & do not mind a bit of a slow storyline.

Sneaky Pete is pretty good, I planned to watch Ozark but gave this a shot and watched full complete season pausing Ozark, not saying Ozark is bad its pretty good actually though yet to finish

Is anyone following THE OLD MAN
Just premiered a couple of days back on Hulu.
Damn great taut storyline and boy the cinematography and the stunts by Jeff Bridges.. Mind blowing really...

Loving it
Two episodes out...

Damn great taut storyline and boy the cinematography and the stunts by Jeff Bridges.. Mind blowing really...

Loving it
Two episodes out...
Thanks for the suggestion will keep in my watch list when the season is over

Question about Outer Range EP 02 if anyone can help. Putting in spoiler below so would appreciate answer in spoiler and no information of any further episodes please.

In last few minutes of Episode 2, "Royal" and "Autumn" (the girl) are talking outside his barn and then they show she throws him in the void (where he is not wearing shirt), I guess this is the flashback from earlier part of same episode or from episode 1 and they show what actually happened when he fell inside wherein there were lots of stadium lights and people looking at him.
Then his wife comes and tells "You have been dead for 2 years, you died in my arms and all that". And the guy jumps back to void and then goes to his home after waking up in a field. I didn't understand what happened there. Was it like future or something? Like where their land is sold out and all?

Just started " The summer I turned pretty " on Prime - hooked !
Based on a NYT bookseller, it is a teen rom-com/drama.
Pretty nice picture quality as well since this is UHD,HDR.

Loving it
Two episodes out...
Is it showing on any OTT platform in India?

Loving it
Two episodes out...
This is turning out to be real good. Great cast and storyline ( based on the book ) and one of the most realistic fights I have seen in some time. Glad that they have renewed it for Season 2.
stranger things, ended as 6/10 for me.
last 2 episodes were nothing but drag.
no interest in watching the final season in 2023.
Yes, the first season is still the best. They are just milking it now for big bucks.

TMBD link of this please.. seems like there are multiple series available of this name.
I love the guy who plays the young Jeff Bridges .. great casting there.

Back