English TV series discussion

Guys, i could do with a favor if some is just a lil inclined? I just finished the first season of house and cant stop from watchitch it. But my downloading speed is much slower than a granny walking. So if some can fill me up a HDD (of course i will send it to you) and send me back with all the seasons of house it would be just great. and i have some very old/nice tv shows too. please let me know if some one can do that please. thanks.

^ HIMYM has become a load of trash to the point where I wonder why it doesn't get taken off :\

TBBT Season 3 is over :( Now what will I watch?

No seasons of Dexter/Spartacus Blood/TBBT/Californication around the corner. I'm thinking of picking up Fringe or Chuck - how good/bad are these?

red_devil said:
I'm thinking of picking up Fringe or Chuck - how good/bad are these?
Chuck is one of the best and most underrated shows on US TV right now, people think it isn't good because the viewing numbers aren't so good, but that's only because its up against some really stiff competition like 24 that airs at the same time.And for a genre that Chuck belongs to, its really hard getting people to watch it rather than watch a reality based tv show or 24.

Entourage Season 7 in less than a month :D

memnom said:
Guys, i could do with a favor if some is just a lil inclined? I just finished the first season of house and cant stop from watchitch it. But my downloading speed is much slower than a granny walking. So if some can fill me up a HDD (of course i will send it to you) and send me back with all the seasons of house it would be just great. and i have some very old/nice tv shows too. please let me know if some one can do that please. thanks.
The rmvb formats would almost be half the size of the regular avi files.

BIg bang coming to an end.No more Bazinga :( House is done.So is Spartacus.

Thankfully The boys from Queens are returning to rule Hollywood in a month. When's our blood splatter expert expected on the tellys?

Guys i am from bangalore, Any bangalorean would like to change TV Shows i can be bit helpful here.. I can give mine and take from yours

eBRo

Back