English TV series discussion

just watched the season finale of the mentalist (yes, a couple of weeks late) and i have to say that it was terrible. it sucked really bad. ending the season with a 4 line snippet of a blake poem is not entertaining in the slightest.

Anyone want to share CSI Series Like New York, Las Vegas, Miami, Please share with me.. I am kinda crime solving tv series freak.. Please dont mind otherwise.

I would be really glad and thankful for you generous help. Thatz one series I would like to watch before I die

eBro

Get Criminal Minds. It's better than CSI.

CSI: Miami is especially absolutely hilarious! Each and every moment of the show is about David Caruso saying something then trying to strike a badass pose :lol:. Preferably profile shots where he will cock his head.

Well Chuck, HIMYM, TBBT, Castle and Legend of the Seeker finished. Burn Notice started and Fiyona looking good as ever... Waiting patiently for Sept.. coz that is when Top Gear might return too :D

http://www.rabiddoll.com/node/1238 <--- seems pretty interesting.

F|0ccY said:
How is that?Chuck JUST discovered something that was hidden from him ever since his childhood.His mother has now come into the picture, its far from over.Season 4 is going to be all about family.
lol... the introduction of the mother was pretty much identical to that in Prison Break. Even the same hairstyle.

spindoctor said:
just watched the season finale of the mentalist (yes, a couple of weeks late) and i have to say that it was terrible. it sucked really bad. ending the season with a 4 line snippet of a blake poem is not entertaining in the slightest.
*SPOILER*I was almost convinced that Kristina was Red John for a moment. She claims to be getting those "psychic signs" and we all know it's a load of BS. So it's either she is connected to it somehow or in some way linked to it. Also it's surprising how Red John utters "Roll Tide" towards the end. Now these words were only known to 3 people; Jane, Kristina & Gerard (the server at the restaurant). So how can Red John have knowledge of it? *SPOILER*

This is ridiculous. Why aren't the spoiler tags working?

Hard times of RJ Berger is good (perhaps due to nature of the show) but I think it will get interesting..

One the other hand, can't be sure of Persons Unknown : Dialogues are stupid and Acting isn't great either.

Everything depends on script - which might get interesting in an episode or two.

If it doesn't, then its early cancellation.

Ok, I have started with Mad Men and have watched 3 episodes so far. Is it just me or is the show incredibly dull and boring? I am sure I am not feeling this because its a period show, I love watching 1960's-70's classic movies. I do like the character of Don Draper, but there just isn't much happening on the show. Maybe I should give it another 3-4 episodes. I got hooked to Wire only after 3-4 episodes so maybe it will take me some time to get hooked to this critically acclaimed series.

yea i've tried watching mad men but it bored me to sleep too. half the people who like it actually only watch for hendricks :p

watched the 2nd episode of the good guys. totally cheesy shit, it'll never win any awards but it's absolutely perfect summer timepass :D

I have completed watching 6 episodes of Mad Men now, the show is just not doing it for me. I don't know what it is, but it has fallen way short of my expectation. Don't get me wrong, technically the show is really good, it has a great period setting with some great acting and dialog but its just too dull and boring. I would complete the first season but I am sure it will be the last of what I would see of Mad Men.

Back