English TV series discussion

all am seeing these days is just LOST, "V", FRINGE and Flash Forward.. "V" and Flash Forward both at exciting points and both getting interesting with "V" being the best in terms of Season1 finale.. so many turning points.. just damn good.. its just good Television.. rest all shows SUCK for now. LOST is actually LOST or their Crew and all are LOST with what to do.. hope the 2 hours Finale is good and atleast something sensible is revealed this Sunday 23rd May.. not just Stupid Light Source which = Life Source and Heart of the ISLAND and story of to Stupid Brothers which looks like some uber stupid Indian movie script.

Well you could try Chuck. I must warn you that it's a very mixed bag. The episodes range from retarted slapstick to incredibly hilarious.

hi guys i have watched prison break,heroes,dextor , tbbt and i have supernatural,24,chuck,lost on hdd . suggest one .....or any other entourage,fringe ?? ? . interested in crime thrillers

Too sad Flash Forward is officially canceled now.. hope some other network pics it up.. its a damn good show..!! But tooooooooo Happy that HEROES is kicked out.. Was just getting as pathetic as it was moving ahead.

Aman27deep said:
Guys any recommendations for comedy series?

i have already seen 3o rock, 2.5 men, HIMYM, TBBT? so any more epic shows?
The Office, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia and 30 Rock.

Three of the funniest shows on TV.

saumilsingh said:
The Office, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia and 30 Rock.

Three of the funniest shows on TV.
you left out curb your enthusiasm. also i wouldnt consider 30rock to be in the same league as these other 3 shows, but its quite good.

So many of my regular TV series seasons are coming to an end.

Chuck

House

LOST

The Big Bang Theory

V

Spartacus

Breaking Bad

:(

And there are so few which are returning in a few weeks :

True Blood - 13 June

Entourage - 27 June

I guess I should start with some new series. I have Californication, Mad Men and Castle in mind. Any other cool series to look out for?

Back