English TV series discussion

I am devastated.. :'( I am gonna go sleep now. :'( Not kidding, I need a support group now. Please tell me everything is going to be okay. :'(
Hint: A mother's love is never forgotten.

Hope that keeps your spirit up. The first time I read it I was sitting on my chair for around half an hour reading it over and over again; I just couldn't accept it. Glad to see it bought to screen in all its g(l)ory, but I have a few criticisms here and there. All in all a great episode, perhaps the best one this season. I think the episode 9 in 2nd season was better shot than this. This episode had the potential, but they didn't go all the way. Needed at least 5 more minutes of details.

The Lannisters send their regards.

Please mark the spoilers? Are they till S03E09, or does it spoils future events?

They violated the guest right. How can Freys do this?! No No No NOOOOOOO! Atleast Blackfish is safe(?).
Browsing the web with Rains Of Castamere song on repeat now... :'(
akE9MTG.gif

Imagine Edmure reaction the day after: Hey guys, just got laid. Whattsss up?

^^ Please remove that comment. Nobody wants to know how this ends (Happy/Tragic) this is a spoiler free Zone.

Game of Thrones: WTF! Dark Fantasy. Truly living up to its name. That's what you call w/o Hope. Sh!t

Game of Thrones : Shocked ! Just when I thought
baby Eddard will grow up and take revenge for his Grandfather's death with Joffery , all major Starks had to die
Glad the show and the book are so bold. Loved and hated the episode at the same time.

God damn it. I hope Danerys comes soon with her dragons and roasts these bastards with her dragons fire breath. They deserve nothing less.
You are betting on the wrong person. She would be glad at the death of another usurper, just like Stannis would be. Though they won't appreciate the circumstances in which it happened, they would be happy to have one less king to fight with.

Watched Ep 9 GOT at night after a long, gruelling day and what the hell... :(

Can't be a good guy and win wars.. I had my doubts when I saw that douchebag (Bolton) there but thought he might be keeping up the pretense. Sigh..

For me it was expected, especially after the last scene of the previous episode. IMHO, this was a loose end nagging around and there were too many sub plots which were killing the intensity. I hope for similar fate for the other very small and dull subplot.

For me it was expected, especially after the last scene of the previous episode. IMHO, this was a loose end nagging around and there were too many sub plots which were killing the intensity. I hope for similar fate for the other very small and dull subplot.
Actually, this will give rise to many other subplots. I don't know how the show runners are going to handle it. They have already cut short many plots and characters which they deem unimportant, and now they want to finish the show by 7 seasons, or 8 at max. A lot of pruning has to be done, especially the parts derived from the 4th book. The show is one of the best around, particularly when the first season was released. But the book shames it now, so many minor and vital details forgotten.

The Killing is back on AMC. WOW! I didn't know it was supposed to arrive this month. A pleasant surprise.

Started watching Orphan Black and it's pretty good show. Grabbing Da Vinci's Demons as well.

Nope, abs Nothing will get better.. u can keep mopin..
OR.. you can try this to get urself back together: http://i.imgur.com/FjyQoLg.jpg (First official cast photo release)

psst.. j/k with the first line :p

I seriously think Colin should dye his hair. He is looking as if he fell into a pit of old age and came back after 30 years. Ryan is still looking good and Wayne looks basically the same. Nonetheless, waiting desperately for the show. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1370320512][/DOUBLEPOST]Haha compilation of S03E09 reactions -

Unfortunately, I was reacting the same as of one of these :(

Back