English TV series discussion

Watching marathon run of "The Good Wife" - good episode in season 4 now:)
Somehow I would rate it below Suits or Boston Legal

Last edited:
Watched Walking Dead - S05E01 - its like some 'happy ending' :) [...and they lived happily after]
btw, who's the masked guy shown in the ending? (is he from before? I don't recall much :p)

Gotham - watched till E03 - I am not sure if I would continue. The always cloudy 'sepia' Gotham City, the characters don't seems promising to me.

Arrow S3 - I got really bored toward the end of S2. Is it any good ?

Homeland s4 - Anyone watched it ? how's it?

Does anyone else think that the 10-12 episode per season format produces better writing and better storylines? Suits, GOT, Breaking bad, the americans, bates motel etc have created top notch , engaging stories while 23 episode season shows like blacklist and Even POI now feels formulaic and uninspired.

Because former shows are cable shows while latter are network shows. And for a network show, POI is doing freaking excellent.

Does anyone else think that the 10-12 episode per season format produces better writing and better storylines? Suits, GOT, Breaking bad, the americans, bates motel etc have created top notch , engaging stories while 23 episode season shows like blacklist and Even POI now feels formulaic and uninspired.

No-brainer really, shows with open plots are dragged needlessly especially when studio bosses don't give much creative control for popular shows e.g., Lost, Dexter, Supernatural, etc

Because former shows are cable shows while latter are network shows. And for a network show, POI is doing freaking excellent.

Agree, i was kinda skeptical going into this season but they've managed to keep stuff interesting so far. I really want it to go out with a bang not a whimper.

Agree, i was kinda skeptical going into this season but they've managed to keep stuff interesting so far. I really want it to go out with a bang not a whimper.

Season 4 is basically a reboot. I won't worry about it too much. Past 3 seasons have convinced me that Jonah Nolan and Greg Plageman have a plan with a definite conclusion to the story.

Don't download the pilot leaked weeks ago. Get the pilot broadcasted on TV this week. From what I've heard, they've changed some stuff.

THanks a lot for the heads up, but the one i'm getting was "made to be available" around 10.50 AM IST.glory be to mSD/ChameE :p

FYI mSD/ChameE are p2p groups, they just use the proper scene release rips from KILLERS, LOL, B4TV, etc as source, convert it and then post everywhere, kinda like how aXX0 was back in the day.
So no glory or anything :p

i like them coz they provide decent 480p quality on a very reasonable size, the source they use are generally 720p , clearly mentioned on their nfo
glory be to them coz they save me a ton of space,are often peered and they download easily on my 1MBPS plan :)
and also coz of the fact that there aren't any 480p TV scene rips available on Public trackers....

And Lets not start on axxo/yify controversy again!!

Back