English TV series discussion

Started Banshee S1. Although the premise and the presentation is quite over the top, I am actually enjoying it. The protagonist is a freaking bad-a** a-hole. And boy this show is effing gruesome.

Anyone here watching 12 monkeys?
It's quite good, at first I thought that they can't make this work. But to my surprise the time travel stuff is quite good, there are ups and downs, but I think it's building up to something great.

Person of interest S04E17 - we are seeing awful episode one by one... They need to stop with nonsense episode and start going on with main plot...

Banshee Season 3 Ended So early, at least for me.
Job's twist was really unexpected. I guess Series is Going to end next year itself only 8 Episodes.

I don't know about you guys. I enjoyed watching almost murderous Finch in S04E17. Shows what a phenomenal actor Michael Emerson is.

S04E16 was a total bore though. Didn't thought for a second that victim deserved to be saved.

Any thoughts on the latest season of The American Horror Story: Freakshow? Coven was really disappointing.

Banshee's season 3 was spectacular. If anyone wants to binge watch the show, now's your time. I still cannot get over how brilliantly they execute the fight sequences on this show; it's mind boggling. I think they should wrap it up with one last season. I know it sounds a bit daft, but somehow I don't feel it needs to be stretched unnecessarily.

Yup 3rd season was vastly improved over mediocre 2nd season...
Some terrific episode are in 3rd season and some great moment which will shape 4 th season very good...

Wow, Alpha House is really funny. I didn't think I would enjoy the show but my friend made me sit through the first couple of episodes. Marathoned the rest of the first season.

Disclaimer: You will need some knowledge of US politics to "get" the show fully, but lack of it shouldn't take away much from the show.

Except Mike's? :eek:

I thought it was excellent episode and explains Jesse and Mike's relationship in BrBa. Fantastic acting by Jonathan Banks.

Mike's was an excellent one..
E07 just started making mike work for Saul..
But i still miss episodes where Tuco made a mess...!!! I want that thrill back..

Back