English TV series discussion

@swatkats Lol how could you jump to conclusions like that w/o watching the season beforehand ? S5 can't come any sooner after that ending.
Also I don't recall seeing any OP phones at all but damn were Samsung phones everywhere, guess they paid more for product placement.

What one would expect from the Season 04 is
He comes President and hence the series would be concluded. Who'd this new terror angle.

You'd probably find a OP2 in the hands of black woman, her daughter, claire.. LeAnn..
I wouldn't be surprised if HOC gets a Season 06.

Last edited:
Person of Interest final season screening dates announced - Starting May 3rd. Will screen twice a week after that for 6 weeks for a 13 ep season.

YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Schedule:

cOW8s10.png

Disappointed with Daredevil Season 2....Seemed disjointed and hurriedly put together a bit too much.The smooth flow of season 1 seems to be lost in spite of way more impressive action choreography.

In spite of the villain(The Hand) being of a higher caliber as per the story Nobu doesn't have the wherewithal to be as menacing as Fisk.
Elektra was good in bits and places though but like the Punisher although impressive on her own seemed like a forced addition to the overall narrative.

WTF is up with Karen???She seems to be doing a Dana Brody...

Wow no activity in this thread for last 1 month.

Btw I started with Homeland and damn I did not know that it contains nudity. I am watching this show while working out in gym and I have to be really careful when some topless scene comes.

Back