English TV series discussion

American Gods seemed to be off to a pretty good start for a pilot.

But the headline for me for the past month would be Billions season 2.

Episode 11 today kicked a**......I kid you not!!!

saw black mirror season 1 yesterday. great show for those who like sci fi. cant wait for that memory chip from episode 3 to be a reality within 15-20 years. Would be so much fun !

All returning series have been great so far - Silicon Valley, Fargo, Better Call Saul, Archer, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, etc
FYI House of Cards is back today.

So far Fargo season 3 is great and I enjoyed the show a lot cause waited so long and its worth the wait and hoping this will goes same for House of Card..Bring it on Spacey \m/

House Of Cards has definitely lost its mojo.It was exhilarating watching Frank fire and maneuver his way to the top but like any Greek tragedy I am still waiting for the nemesis stage.But all I get after the initial genesis are season after season of hubris.

I started watching Season 5 hoping to see an epic downfall but now stuck in a loop of rote obligation to finish the season.

Netflix should bring things to a conclusion and bring the Underwoods down in Season 6 in a firestorm as its getting boring frankly .

On top of that the real life presidency seems to be a better drama/black comedy than this.

P.S. HoC had all the things in the previous seasons that are alleged to have happened in this election e.g. social media analytics to target users,digital news manipulation,voter suppression and whatnot but nobody ever points that out.Weird.....
Seems like the GOP/Robert Mercer(The real life Tusk) got some ideas from this show.

P.S. HoC had all the things in the previous seasons that are alleged to have happened in this election e.g. social media analytics to target users,digital news manipulation,voter suppression and whatnot but nobody ever points that out.Weird.....

Foreshadowing in tv series and movies is always a hot topic on conspiracy forums.
I still haven't seen the current season but I saw this image today, that's a direct reference to the Bohemian Grove where the who's who of the US political elite congregate every year to perform weird rituals and mock sacrifices.

Yeah, I liked it too. Sort of don't like when shows like this are released as a whole season as I end up binging it in a couple of days.

Yeah, I liked it too. Sort of don't like when shows like this are released as a whole season as I end up binging it in a couple of days.

I was thinking something like that when i reached around episode 8. If i took it slower i might have enjoyed it even more. In hindsight (of over 10 years of binging), i'm pretty sure it dilutes the experience...

Watched Inside Edge

I thought that the story was good, a tad bit overhyped. The ending was not really surprising. Some actors (Vivek and Richha) felt muted in their expressions, some of the character development was poor.

6/10

I think its worth a watch.

Back