English TV series discussion

Watch “The Fall” 2 seasons on Netflix. Absolutely awesome series. Gillian Anderson and Jamie Dornan are fantastic in this thriller why-dun-it story

The Grand Tour's 'A Massive Hunt' was released a few days ago. I know it must have been difficult to film during Corona, but something about the narration and the dialogues just feels a bit 'off'.

The Grand Tour's 'A Massive Hunt' was released a few days ago. I know it must have been difficult to film during Corona, but something about the narration and the dialogues just feels a bit 'off'.
Yeah, felt a bit movie-ish. Felt a bit too 'directed' even for Grand Tour. Not many spontaneous bits or messing around with each other's cars or just mini challenges or chats in between. I get it, they are getting a bit old and would like some comfort when doing these specials, can't expect them to show up with beat up old cars and be miserable all the way. The car modifications did make up for it a bit. Can't believe May did all of that in a small track car.

Finally got hold of a HD version of Sherlock Holmes, the Granada version. Watching it after a long long time and it still gives goosebumps. Probably one of the best original adaptations and Jeremy Brett is the closest to how Doyle imagined Sherlock to be. Sad that there isn't a Full HD version.

Finally got hold of a HD version of Sherlock Holmes, the Granada version. Watching it after a long long time and it still gives goosebumps. Probably one of the best original adaptations and Jeremy Brett is the closest to how Doyle imagined Sherlock to be. Sad that there isn't a Full HD version.
Can you tell, on which service it's available at the moment.
Thanks

BTW watched Lupin seasons one the dubbed version., pretty nice watch.

This might sound odd but I recently watched Breaking Bad. I know I know, it's an old series and I would've watched it sooner. But better late than never, right?
Now me being in my mid-40s, I looked for just the right series to watch during the intense quarantine days and this show turned out to be so relatable. Not that I'm suffering of cancer, but life in general and relating to a man who's an ethical Chemistry teacher in a small town turning into this big badass meth cook left my mind completely boggled.
And by the end of it, I somehow had this love-hate sort of an opinion of Walter White. Would really love to know what you guys think of the show and its characters.
My favourite is Jesse btw.

This might sound odd but I recently watched Breaking Bad. I know I know, it's an old series and I would've watched it sooner. But better late than never, right?
Now me being in my mid-40s, I looked for just the right series to watch during the intense quarantine days and this show turned out to be so relatable. Not that I'm suffering of cancer, but life in general and relating to a man who's an ethical Chemistry teacher in a small town turning into this big badass meth cook left my mind completely boggled.
And by the end of it, I somehow had this love-hate sort of an opinion of Walter White. Would really love to know what you guys think of the show and its characters.
My favourite is Jesse btw.
Start with Better Call Saul now.

Back