English TV series discussion

Just finished Schitts Creek. Superb show. Highly recommended.
Not gonna lie, I cried a little when it ended.

Also watched it's documentary on Netflix.

Yes, i watched it a year back. Amazing show and i loved the way it was taken. something refreshing :)

I usually go to the subreddits of a show after I have finished watching its last season or latest season. There I found that the Dad (Jonny Rose) and Son (David Rose) are real life father and son and the waitress Twlya is real sister of 'David'. Everyone's acting is top notch and no one you feel is out of place. Stellar show.

Currently Binge watching "Designated Survivor" and it appears that....

Netflix took over the show from ABC after season 2 and unfortunately, for no reason, introduced profanities like the F word multiple times and even nudity to an extent.
This is disappointing.

Currently enjoying Seinfield on Sony Pix but Pix has an annoyingly stupid feature of starting the next episode even before the current one ends. Anyone has any idea how to turn this nonsense off ?
Great show; having the most laughs since The Big Bang Theory. Only wish that it comes sooner on Netflix.

Started Malcom in the middle, few episodes in, feels like a really good way to kill time. How come no-one has suggested this so far?

Watching Person of Interest, about to start Season 3... seems to be getting better & better every season.

OT: Are you guys able to watch Hotstar on desktop/laptop browsers? It works perfectly on fire tv & phone app but I keep getting these authentication error on desktop browser most of the time of the month. In fact it hasn't worked for me at all in the past month. Let me know if anyone else is experiencing similar issue or a possible solution.

Watching Person of Interest, about to start Season 3... seems to be getting better & better every season.

OT: Are you guys able to watch Hotstar on desktop/laptop browsers? It works perfectly on fire tv & phone app but I keep getting these authentication error on desktop browser most of the time of the month. In fact it hasn't worked for me at all in the past month. Let me know if anyone else is experiencing similar issue or a possible solution.
I had watched person of interest and fringe together, and loved them both.
Person of interest should have been given may be a couple of more seasons but the networks thought otherwise

I had watched person of interest and fringe together, and loved them both.
Person of interest should have been given may be a couple of more seasons but the networks thought otherwise
I too saw fringe a long time back. Unfortunately the character of Anna Torv really put me off, too wooden... I mean to the point of where I stopped watching the series entirely due to it somewhere around Season 3. Honestly, the story was great but none of the character worked for me except maybe that of Walter. Will be giving it a shot again soon just to see if the feeling is same this time or if I have somehow evolved :D.

Started watching "The Watch" in second episode it was only 9:30pm and I felt asleep in middle of an episode so this is good if you can't sleep easily ;)

Back