Car & Bike Enlivening an old dream..Yamaha RX135 !

Finally the boy is ready for another long journey, after a fresh new look :p

IMG_5508.jpg

IMG_5509.jpg

IMG_5484.jpg

IMG_5494.jpg

IMG_5496.jpg

IMG_5504.jpg

IMG_5475.jpg

looks great man....so what are the total damages now on the bike???? and which damn place is that???? looks so neat, and please please please, dont tell me thats a residential area in Delhi, i wud be so jealous, :)

damn you are good at post processing :p

have got the cases buffed? if yes then that will be sh1tload of maintenance :p

thebanik said:
looks great man....so what are the total damages now on the bike???? and which damn place is that???? looks so neat, and please please please, dont tell me thats a residential area in Delhi, i wud be so jealous, :)

Thanks banik, I haven't yet calculated the total expenditure on the makeover, but its around 10k+, someone might argue that I could have got a new bike instead, but its not about pulsars or karizmas or power, as I said I wanted to cherish an old dream.

That place is my workplace, maintained by DMRC :p

SunnyBoi said:
damn you are good at post processing :p

have got the cases buffed? if yes then that will be sh1tload of maintenance :p

Thats with a polarizing filter and very very basic pp :bleh:

Yes, the cases have been buffed, but thats better than having silver paint, earlier it was painted in black, and I am good at maintainence :p

Shakensoul said:
which 6 speed :S
archish lives in a land where exists only 6 speed RXZs with 19BHP power and factory chambers :p ohyeah, there are some 5 speed RXZs too, but rare :p

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Wow- nice prices compared to rest of India, especially Mumbai.

Get 3.00x18 for rear, 2.75x18 for front.

Follow the tiny arrow on the tread to fit as per direction of rotation for the rear.

Fit the front in the opposing way. :p

Shakensoul said:
Finally the boy is ready for another long journey, after a fresh new look :p

IMG_5484.jpg

You missed something.

Rear is ok.

You need to fit the front 'Ultaa' of what you have. :)

OK, check the engine number. If it begins with 1L5, its a RXG. If it begins with 4TL, it s a RX135 4 speed.
Bro but I hve heard rx 135 4 speed comes with 1L5....with 4TL00 as bore number....but iam buying a new rx which has the bore , cylinder, carburettor numbers same as rx 135 5 speed...only the engine number starts with 4TL like that?....can I get ur insta or watsapp to enquire more?

Back