Enslaved: Odyssey to the West - Discussion Thread

xXx said:
^Not Interested in Vanquish...maybe will get SVR 2011 :(

Nah! I got it for the 360, but hardly maintain any consistency with these games. It's good if you have friend over and want to try out some quick tag team matches. Else they loose charm over a few sessions, unless you're a huge WWE fan.

Thanks God you got the game SVR i have being looking around for the game and the local game vendor is not having have asked for Vanquish since i'm almost done with Wet.

Ethan_Hunt said:
Nah! I got it for the 360, but hardly maintain any consistency with these games. It's good if you have friend over and want to try out some quick tag team matches. Else they loose charm over a few sessions, unless you're a huge WWE fan.
i was gonna wait till GT5, but that seems impossible dream & the more i wait enslaved will b old :p

So need to get some sports title....FIFA 11 & NBA 2k11 r there on PC....SVR 11 is the only option left :p

Started today! :D

Very very nice. Reminds me of the good ol' Uncharted days. Been almost a year. :'(

Completed 3 chapters now. I've been collecting those red orbs like mad craving for upgrades. :ashamed:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Damn this PS3 version in-game videos has some screen tearing issues. :mad:

Completed 5 chapters yesterday and reached chapter 9 - The Wasteland. :D

Think I'll complete the game tonight and switch to Castlevania.

So far it has been a pleasant ride. But this Trip b**ch leaving Monkey after the Watchtower sequence and running away to find her father, was pretty indecent TBH. I mean I was collecting those orbs and thought of upgrading once it hits the 100k mark but couldn't until I reached the end of the level when I find her at the park. Those mechs started pissing me off real bad. :mad:

Killing the dog is very very easy if Monkey has around 6~7 stun charges. Once he's taken down, continuously use the stun charge after beating the dog with the staff and do not let hims stand up and chase Monkey. :p

I wish these Ninja Theory developers could have optimised the game for the PS3. During explosions, the game lags like crazy. Learn a thing or two from Naughty Dog. :mad:

@Desecrator as I mentioned earlier....PS3 version is inferior compared to 360....dunno why can't they still make it work, since they created a PS3 exclusive earlier which had far better GFX than Enslaved, remember fighting 50+ enemies @ one time in the END :awesome:

^So do you now agree that Ninja Theory after all is another shitty developer? :p

Anyways just completed it. Been a good one. Miles ahead of Ninja Theory's previous title Heavenly Sword. Next up: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow. :D

This feels so good. The backlog was piling up like mad. :ashamed:

The game looks wonderful.

Easy platforming i d say. The lack of it is compensated by the gfx.

And is it just me or does the Male character reminds a lot abt Virat Kohli ?? :p

Back