Enter The MAtrix

Me want! Me want! This really is the cutting edge in mobiles now, brilliant purchase and sweet price - congrats!

Don't think I'll be able to resist the temptation to get this phone - lets see - maybe around mid-year I'll get one too!

Congrats dude
my brains just froze at the thought of having the atrix for 25k
whoooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i want one
where did you buy it from?How????

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

also dude plz do me a big favour and keep us all updated with the status of unlocking and the features of the phone
cos there's a huge queue of people waiting for it and will pounce on the phone as soon as possible
if not others i surely will(if the battery and unlocking permits :p:p:p)
Can you tell me the max battery life on heavy entertainment usage,also the audio and video quality?
plzzzzzzzz

I'm yet to use the device properly as of yet.

the device was not purchased over e-commerce websites such as ebay so the deal is not available for mass. It was just a kickass deal and thats all about it :p

All the info about battery life etc would be available after a week as the unlocking code takes around 2-3days after purchase.

currently trying to get a free code from AT&T, will give up today if that doesn't happen and make purchase of code.

Unlocking works 100% with codes bought from Unlock Your AT&T Motorola Atrix 4G phone by Code | CellUnlock.net

Sei said:
Congrats!!

Some size comparison pics would be really nice! :)
here you go..

--- Pics moved to The 1st Post ---

BF1983 said:
Congrats ! Want to see how well I can play Angry birds with this device. :)
Well Well.... have to try as i did not enter my google account in it yet. will do so after unlocking as i would require the account on captivate :)

NinByChoice said:
Any more details on where you got it from?
I think there has been a misunderstanding.

I did not buy it from any source.

I purchased it from a person.

The person purchased it from AT&T and did not like it so he sold it to me for little less than retail pricing. (he must have purchased with contract since it is locked)

This is not a retail/public pricing for which i can give source.

It would be like asking for source of purchasing a an HD6990 for 5k less from a TE member who did not want to use it anymore.

I just got lucky :)

Really a great phone...

Can see the superiority of SAmoled screen... But other specs are great...

Congo dude

Awesome buy !! :)

There was one that went for 578$ shipped on eBay yesterday - Unlocked and a week old and it was not an auction but a Buy It Now item :p

What is it now ? A crime not to share links ? :p I was supposed to buy that but unfortunately had to drop out and it was gone when I checked today morning.

Spacescreamer said:
^^ And you didnt even bothered to share the link :mad:

^^ Whats the big fuss on that ? Isn't it already available for $599 (brand new) on sites like cellhut.com ?

@OP: Congrats on the buy!

Unlocked ? If not, it would cost 20 ~ 25$ more to unlock.

Pat said:
^^ Whats the big fuss on that ? Isn't it already available for $599 (brand new) on sites like cellhut.com ?

@OP: Congrats on the buy!

Back