Enter The MAtrix

LOL hahahahahaha @ Pat looks like you haven't been fully following this thread or the other one madnav created :D

Battery life is great so far..(compared to devices i onwed in the past)

The battery still seems very new since the max voltage charge was ~4.1V .. It would reach ~4.15V and drop to ~4.1V level when charger disconnected...similar to something samsung uses to enhance battery life.

so i started 100% at around 4.1V and after 20hours i was at 3.65V 15%

It was with moderate usage, less time on voice calls but atleast 6 hours of continuous texting and 2 hours of angry birds.

This is with Motoblur sync active.

The battery Mode in battery manager (moto integration) by default, which uses Performance dome for day time and kind of sleep mode during night. I had switched it to custom mode with Sync active for only 15mins after screen goes off.

All widgets as social, news, weather were running all the time along with gtalk.

Overall i'm very happy with battery backup of the phone and i'm sure to extract more if i freeze motoblur.

I liked moto blur's integration, even the contacts has an updates page displaying social updates pre-synced.

The GPS performance is amazing with almost an instantaneous lock. :hap2:

Yet to test camera performance.

I was missing Blacks of amoled but that feeling got overshadowed while i was actually using the device.

It really did not matter during general usage. Only place where i still miss it is in video playbacks..The black areas get reflection and bleed making it unpleasant on TFTs LCDs. I'm gonna make peace with it since i rarely watch videos :p

Back