Everyone wants to be Gandhi now...

pradeep200417 said:
Its not easy to fast. Try fasting just one day and you will come to know.

I am not a moderate. So, fasting is not in my repertoire... :bleh:
avi said:
If I am gonna get 32lacs for fasting, then I will do :D
^^ That is a good idea... I'll print 'I am avi' caps and distribute them for you!! Don't forget my cut!! ;)

pradeep200417 said:
Yeah it will help with fat loss issues as well. :p
No it won't... Coz all the money accumulated in the fasting drama will then be spent on eating dry fruits and sweetmeats!! :lol:

humm , from this news -attention seeking drama , can we also sit at TRAI House / may be at Kapil Sibbal's office (instead of Jantar mantar) , our subject will be Unlimited Broadband without FUP at cheap rates / 3 G at affordable rates something like that .

I wonder why these politicians not give promise of giving such 1 or 2 mbps UL broadband connection for each house in their political manifesto & they fight each other like this " oh that party gives you 1 mbps , we will give you 3 mbps UL "

buggers always find only colour Tvs / laptops in election these days

nehaladsul said:
That's only coz being Jesus in India will not give enough publicity. The only support might come from Christians...

Had it been so that trying to be Jesus would have developed enormous publicity and raked in money, people would have done that as well.

Neway, let's not get into religious talks. I am highly irreligious (off paper) but I am secular all the same and if I have said anything above that hurts anyone's religious feelings, please let me know. I'll tender an unconditional apology.

:)
yesterday was good firday ffs.

Gandhi indirectly killed Bhagat Singh and was a selfish person, he lived for fame, popularity and politics. Gandhi, Nehru and congress party hold crown for 1947 division. I never liked Gandhi and people who wants to be like him are frustrated. Please cut "Everyone" from the thread title.

No offense to any one... Jai Hind

^ I have posted what ever came from my heart and historical facts if you know any, further this is GT section. I hate so called person Mahatama Gandhi:rofl: Do what ever you can, I don't care:lol:

Mephistopheles said:
^Back your accusations with facts next time you accuse someone of something, especially Mahatama Gandhi.
just like you delete threads or close it down saying it being pointless, same people like you who did not allow Nathuram to talk & his co-conspirator brother who is still alive & released some years back from life imprisonment sentence.

i do remember an email circulated by his brother about truths of Gandhi when he got released but it got buried in time, because the truth could not be digested, and as far the facts are concerned, history is written by winners, millions followed Gandhi & laid their lives for their country, is it not murder, tell me 10 names who died because of Gandhi's madness & whom we do not know and who were equally responsible for freedom just as the millions shed blood.

if this post gets deleted or the thread gets closed then i am happy that i proved my point

virus32win said:
Gandhi, Nehru and congress party hold crown for 1947 division.
If there wasn't Gandhi, then there would have been countries like Pakistan, Kashmir, Dilli, Punjab, Maratha, Mysore,Hyderabad and 20 others. My pov. I'd like to quote neha's words :

He wasn't correct ALL the time but most of the time he was.

bold chars is trademark of neha ;)

the MAP would have been different if PATEL would have been the PRIME MINISTER, even if he wasn't the HOME MINISTER then, the country would have been in total chaos now.

avi said:
If there wasn't Gandhi, then there would have been countries like Pakistan, Kashmir, Dilli, Punjab, Maratha, Mysore,Hyderabad and 20 others. My pov. I'd like to quote neha's words :

He wasn't correct ALL the time but most of the time he was.

bold chars is trademark of neha ;)

mephistopheles said:
its unfortunate how people make derogatory comments about m.k gandhi.

He indirectly killed bhagat singh? Where did this come from? :lol:
gandhi got killed bhagat singh, sukhdev, & rajguru. Read the book called gandhi under cross examination. You will find out that he did not like black people in south africa and hated sikhs as well.

Bhagat Singh was a true patriot; a nationalist par excellence. He was not today’s version of the extremist who kills innocent people in the name of God or a political cause. The care he took in making sure no lives were lost, when he exploded a bomb in the British parliament, bears testimony to this.

Mephistopheles said:
He indirectly killed Bhagat Singh? Where did this come from? :lol:

Sunny Deol / Ajay devgan's movie :rofl:

@rahul - very few people know about that book. But I don't remember he hated black and sikhs. And yeah, Bhagat Singh was real deal, he was great patriot, IMHO he is above than Gandhi, but that doesn't mean MKG was bad and killed him.

malhotraraul said:
gandhi got killed bhagat singh, sukhdev, & rajguru. Read the book called gandhi under cross examination. You will find out that he did not like black people in south africa and hated sikhs as well.

Bhagat Singh was a true patriot; a nationalist par excellence. He was not today’s version of the extremist who kills innocent people in the name of God or a political cause. The care he took in making sure no lives were lost, when he exploded a bomb in the British parliament, bears testimony to this.
avi said:
Sunny Deol / Ajay devgan's movie :rofl:

@rahul - very few people know about that book. But I don't remember he hated black and sikhs. And yeah, Bhagat Singh was real deal, he was great patriot, IMHO he is above than Gandhi, but that doesn't mean MKG was bad and killed him.
do you even want to read it, i do not think you even want to find it, i am not an anti gandhi but you know gandhi what you have read & not seen, Gopal Godse, brother of Gandhi assassin Nathuram Godse, wrote a book called May It Please Your Honour based on the courtroom testimony of his brother, which the world never got to hear. Nathuram Godse conducted his own defense in the hope that he might present his true motivations to the world. He conducted his own defense, but the Congress Party of India ensured that not a word of Godse’s testimony was published in any of the Indian newspapers. The police steal the notebooks out of the reporters hands and destroy them on the spot, issuing a stern warning not to print a single word of Godse’s testimony in any of the national newspapers.

The same congress party is giving full protection to KASAB with lawyers & millions of tax payers money is been spend for it.

One more thing, when I was kid, I too hated MKG like anything. Seeing those dishum dishum movies set my mind and I almost thought he is enemy of India. For once I stupidly thought he is the one behind division and also because of him we got independence late*.

But for once I started studying him, read his auto biography, everything changed and I slapped myself.

*this statement is indeed true, yes, we have gotten independence in early 1920-25, but again with 25 small countries.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

@rahul - such books are not available, but I can have talk with people who actually read it. and I agree, congress managed to his testimony never go out.

@ avi, please do not make fun of Bhagat Singh, quoting the Deol's & the Devgan's.

Hazare's 3 days fasting got millions of followers world over, Bhagat Singh underwent a 64-day fast in jail, demanding equal rights for Indian and British political prisoners.

Bhagat Singh was only 24 when he was hanged for shooting a police officer in response to a police lathi charge leading to the demise of Lala Lajpat Rai.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

avi said:
such books are not available
Exactly my point, such books were called "POINTLESS"

dude dude dude I didn't make fun of BS, you got me wrong. I was making of fun people who comment about MKG just seeing those movies, yeah, not you, atleast you know about books. And read what I wrote about BS earlier

And yeah, Bhagat Singh was real deal, he was great patriot, IMHO he is above than Gandhi

Back