Extremely Rare! Lenovo P330 8th Gen Tiny - Barebones DUAL NVME SSD Slot with PCIE Riser!

photo_2023-12-05_10-09-23.jpg

I just found out that low profile brackets work and fit securely enough without any modifications.

This is a very a low cost 1G adapter from Amazon by TP-Link. It ships with both brackets.

View attachment 184627

I just found out that low profile brackets work and fit securely enough without any modifications.

This is a very a low cost 1G adapter from Amazon by TP-Link. It ships with both brackets.
Yes. No modifications were needed for dual M.2 adapter as well as dual intel nic for me as well
Yes, but it is doesn't look good, spend 10-20 bucks and get those tabs cut by a metal worker near you for a flush fit.

Bought a couple, Buying a couple more. Curious to know what is the source of these systems. Are they from Indian corporates or imports?

Bought a couple, Buying a couple more. Curious to know what is the source of these systems. Are they from Indian corporates or imports?
I believe most of these are imports specifically the Lenovo's, Dell and HP on the other hand are usually Indian corporate buys, e.g, the HP 12th Gen that i sold recently was pulled out from some IDFC Bank branch. I have not found any such signs on the Lenovo's P330 they are quire rare so who know which country they are from. even on ebay you don't find many of these.

I believe most of these are imports specifically the Lenovo's, Dell and HP on the other hand are usually Indian corporate buys, e.g, the HP 12th Gen that i sold recently was pulled out from some IDFC Bank branch. I have not found any such signs on the Lenovo's P330 they are quire rare so who know which country they are from. even on ebay you don't find many of these.
They are probably custom designed/modified to meet specific requirements in various fields. They are quite fascinating though, it amazes me.

So I bought two of the P330's a few months ago and finally started doing something with them over the last few days. But since they were sitting unused for all this time, the BIOS batteries ran out and needed replacing.

They had some really weird issues until I realized that. One wouldn't turn on at all, the other would post beep about missing ram. I had to second guess almost everything I knew: whether the processor was dead, or the brand new crucial sticks were DOA, or if the power adapter was defective — spent nearly half a day swapping ram modules and power adapters with my other (in production) Lenovo Tiny's until I had the idea to check BIOS batteries. I had nightmare flashbacks with how picky Dell Micro's were some years ago with power adapters and ram modules and started questioning if my life would've been better if I was a farmer instead.

Normally the first thing I'd do with a used system/motherboard is to toss out the BIOS battery and put in a new one in, but I've been out of batteries for a while now and didn't think about it. Hours of frustration, self doubt and stress all over a Rs 25 battery. Hope this helps someone!

Excellent machines otherwise. Would buy again 10/10.

Last edited:
So I bought two of the P330's a few months ago and finally started doing something with them over the last few days. But since they were sitting unused for all this time, the BIOS batteries ran out and needed replacing.

They had some really weird issues until I realized that. One wouldn't turn on at all, the other would post beep about missing ram. I had to second guess almost everything I knew: whether the processor was dead, or the brand new crucial sticks were DOA, or if the power adapter was defective — spent nearly half a day swapping ram modules and power adapters with my other (in production) Lenovo Tiny's until I had the idea to check BIOS batteries. I had nightmare flashbacks with how picky Dell Micro's were some years ago with power adapters and ram modules and started questioning if my life would've been better if I was a farmer instead.

Normally the first thing I'd do with a used system/motherboard is to toss out the BIOS battery and put in a new one in, but I've been out of batteries for a while now and didn't think about it. Hours of frustration, self doubt and stress all over a Rs 25 battery. Hope this helps someone!

Excellent machines otherwise. Would buy again 10/10.
Thank you for that. Yeah, I have seen that happen on other tinys as well, more particularly Dell's, I faced the same nightmare on a system I took from the vendor a couple of months ago, sometimes it does happen.

I am going to save everyone the trouble of this, going forward, all systems I ship will have brand new bios batteries in them, hopefully that makes the experience better.
PCIE Risers for the P330 are available in qty. now. ordered about 20 of them for now.
These will be available with the rear bracket at Rs. 1800/-. Customs ruined my pricing for these. I was planning on selling them at Rs. 1500 with the rear bracket. had to pay like 9K as customs duty :arghh:20231208_123935.jpg

Last edited:
Hello,
I am new to the forum, and came across this thread.
I would like to purchase 3 of identical complete system if available:
P330 + i5 9500T + 65W adapter = Rs. 15500/- ( 3 available)

Regards,
Ameya VS

Last edited:
Yes, I still have a few available.
To all those who were waiting for it, I have 5 x i5 9500T CPUs in stock and 5 x P330 in stock, to be sold as a bundle @ Rs. 14000/- for CPU + Barebones
View attachment 177676
Ordered one i5/9th gen / 8 Gb ram with 256Gb ssd

This is my second order from aasim...

PAyment yet to be done .. Wonderful seller..
Update: 10/12/23

Part payment done... AS usual.. :D

Last edited:
Bump for the Lenovo P330 8th/9th Gen Tiny

I have a couple more barebones remaining, I also have the following combo's available.
P330 + i5 9500T + 65W adapter = Rs. 15500/- ( 1 available)
P330 + i5 9500 + 90W adapter = Rs. 15500/- ( 1 available)
P330 + i5 9600T + 65W adapter = Rs. 16000/- ( 1 available)

P330 + i7 8700T + 65W adapter = Rs. 17500/- ( 1 available)

Back