FB Marketplace Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
These FB groups are pretty good for entertainment with 1% chance you'll get anything legit. Nonetheless, worth searching, with the hope you might find something local.

Every Rep post seems like the seller has written it and made the buyer paste it. 'Something something thanks for "dank" pricing.' FFS.

The English on those groups is hilarious

Warrenty, "I want to sale", For sell :banghead:

The most annoying thing are the retarded losers that react "haha" for anything and everything.
As said earlier, 85% + peeps are college going showoff noobish kids commenting to show their cheap lingo jalva while rest 15% bhikari sellers will ask to only pm, quoting different amounts to those inquiring.. Its all zol market if price isnt openly quoted/listed on the item publicly..

Last edited:
Okay, this guy is back with a bang!!

PS - its one of the guy mentioned in OP, whose store is bigger than Amazon and whatnot.

I'm sure such guys were too good to win massive essay writing competition in their schooling days..
And also, Kudos for the patience people have to even read such newspapers..
I honestly don't see how people are able to trust random people on FB with even 5k, let alone 50 or 100k.
The one who has the urge aka khujli to splurge and most importantly the urgency will even spend 5lacs on a sparingly used bmw offered on sale on fb..

Last edited:
Since seller has posted the price, qty of glue in the tube, a clear photo, contact number, lets annoy with a stupid question "MOQ" or "Location"
How many are you going to buy in the first place? half?

View attachment 138981
Bro, if you put up examples like this every now and then, especially from non-tech groups, this post will grow super long :D

So here's a latest one.

Lady comes asking for some stuff, I quote 40 a piece (She wanted multiple pieces)
She says is this exactly what I want?, show her multiple photos to convince its exactly what she is looking for, since we make it from the scratch, pricing was kept competitive after researching what others are selling for.
Comes back next day to give some gyan "Please consider reducing the price as I you also want business, I'll be buying this often etc etc" (All of us know how often & not so often we buy)
I explained her that the product she wants requires someone to sit in front of a PC, design it from scratch exclusively for her, she has to bear the designing charges, alternatively she can send me the pre designed sheet & i'll reduce the price since my efforts & time are saved there.
End result doesnt respond, i archive her, but remember her requirements since other people will want it.
--
Happened to design the product of what she wants (Different color & characters), kept the costing as 35 since its already designed & want to attract more people.
Just to poke her, dropped a message with the price

Says "Wow these are beautiful, whats the cost?"
I quote 35 & now she's vanished again.

I am wondering what price will people buy, take the product + I pay you from my pocket to take it away from it?

I learned really quickly not to do custom orders. It's simpler to see what is selling and undercut on price.

Will duplicate GST invoice on buyers name for used product be enough to claim warranty?
I see so many FB sellers doing that saying product is under brand warranty. I was interested in getting 16gb ram but the seller said original invoice is not available but GST invoice is available.

what? Can someone better versed with this stuff confirm that this is a nonsensical statement? or am I missing something?
Seller probably meant that he can give his own GST bill. These sellers handing out bills like it's nothing. He posted it's brand new open box and when I asked for billed date he says it's October 2021, i was like 9 months old open box???!!!

Will duplicate GST invoice on buyers name for used product be enough to claim warranty?
I see so many FB sellers doing that saying product is under brand warranty. I was interested in getting 16gb ram but the seller said original invoice is not available but GST invoice is available.
Its a risky bet.

Lets assume I am the seller, and have purchased the RAM stick from Amazon or local shop.
Now its a universally understood fact, if i purchase it from either of the two places, I will get a GST bill in my name, or else the AZ/Local bhaiya is toying with law (If I dont get a GST Bill, my RAM is black market stuff, because tax is not paid & Samsung (RAM Maker) can say "No warranty because you use Mikael Scott Avatar")
---
Now I try to stick my old RAM in your hands with some chewing gum & maybe super glue, I had purchased it from AZ some time back, and I want to stick it to you with a fresh bill, the questions which should come to your mind as a buyer should be as follows,

1. Is montsa007 a GST registered person/business?
2. Will the bill be in todays date? (toying with warranty period?, if my RAM maker is interested to screw buyers life over warranty they can check who was the RAM shipped to from their factory, since they have a GST bill & GST details)
3. Will montsa007 provide me the GST bill with proper HSN Code? (HSN Code is a unique number provided to each commodity, there are boat loads of HSN Codes, montsa007 can stick you the RAM with a chocolate's HSN Code, because, why not!?)
4. Continuing the above question, has montsa007 charged me correct GST %? (For instance I charge you 28% (Highest slab as of now) whereas computer accessories are 18%, and i pocket the 10%, but hey I intend to pocket the full 28% read further)
5. Will the RAM company honor the bill given by montsa007? (I have my donuts, yep I like to call them donuts)
6. Do I really need the GST bill? (You do if you are claiming GST credit for business, but if its for personal consumption you don't need to pay additional tax on something which is already taxed)
7. Is montsa007 even filing GST? (If you are taking it for personal consumption, you wont even know if I file my GST return, specially if you are paying in cash, there will be no way to track, I will enjoy some chips, cookies & burgers with the tax money you paid me, assuming its in cash)

Now let me draw a conclusion & you may think about it : I purchase a RAM stick from Samsung, pay for it with GST, show it as an asset in my business. Now I get someone (that's you) who wants my RAM stick, I tell you that i only take paper currency for it no UPI/Gpay/Wepay/Ipay/Paytm or DeyTM, i'll give you a fresh & crisp GST bill (In color since I'm a nice person) as orginal bill was eaten by rats in my office (We have traps but they are smart). You take the bait, I collect the cash & still show in my business books that the RAM is in my computer (since its a cash sale), I buy 1 more RAM stick for my business stating that my computer is slow & needs more speed. So on paper I have 2 RAM sticks in my computer, but in reality I have 1 RAM stick, a Playstation controller which I bought from the money you gave me & maybe a packet of chips. And for the GST return filing part, I assume you dont have a GST number, I need not bother filing the return for this sale (Since its in cash, there is no paper trail), I'll keep the entire money including taxes.

This is all under the assumption that
1. You dont have a GST number
2. Its a cash sale (Even if its in bank transfer, I can play around with HSN codes and show I sold you something which I deal in, for instance I deal in Pianos & give you a bill reading Fungus Laden RAM stick & the HSN code is linked to 1 of my Piano stock, since you don't have a GST number I can toy in the GST return filing also)

Let me know what you think, I don't like to deal with FB sellers atleast for tech things, they may sell you deep fried stuff.
I'd stay out of this deal, rest I leave it to you.

If you can get the seller arrange the original bill, can think of proceeding, duplicate bill as as good as the old 500 rupee note which was declared as paperweight in 2016, you can cherish it, but you can't show it to anyone.

How Do I know all this? - Commerce is a biatch

@GeeBee007 since you like reading my stuff LOL.

There have been so many scams going on lately.
Avoid this FB group and it's admins as they're scammers trying to bait people by posting used GPUs with unrealistic prices in other known groups.
You have no idea of the scams going on FB mate, people scam for petty amounts, GPU is a big thing.
I always follow a simple rule, if the price is too good to be true, it is.

Did you pester the seller asking the questions I mentioned above?
Did he start to sweat?

Last edited:
There have been so many scams going on lately.
Avoid this FB group and it's admins as they're scammers trying to bait people by posting used GPUs with unrealistic prices in other known groups.

I don't know how to deal with such people.
How is it possible that one has seen the image but missed reading the price!?
@GeeBee007 any thoughts?
Even a blind man can read this

1658127873243.png

I don't know how to deal with such people.
How is it possible that one has seen the image but missed reading the price!?
I am also very much alike you in this regard, but what I have learnt is that you have to grow a thicker skin and learn to reply to such people with a smile. Or hire someone who can do this for you.[emoji6]

I am also very much alike you in this regard, but what I have learnt is that you have to grow a thicker skin and learn to reply to such people with a smile. Or hire someone who can do this for you.[emoji6]
I stopped replying them lol, if I were to would make them furious. Unfortunately I cannot hire someone else
There are too many people with too much time in their hand & cheap unlimited data connection, end result is in my above post.
Ever been to a supermarket and asked the helper "I need price of all, I am a collector" or visit a hotel, glance the menu & told the waiter "I need price of all"
People collect cars, toys, gadgets, shoes, but now there's a new breed of collectors who collect price :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back