FIFA World cup 2010 discussion thread

If it goes to penalties its a given they will defeat England. If England want to win then they have to play to win instead of playing not-to-lose and go up during the game.

What man, i dont like the draws...Argentina, Germany,England all lined up...and what crap of Uruguay,Ghana,USA on the other ?

I fancy its going to be repeat of the 2002 final, or may be the 1974 one :D

The draws are fine. It's not FIFA's fault that France, Italy and England did so badly.

Ha, now I'm waiting to watch the most overrated team in the world (read England) get knocked out of the cup.

What the fk was up with Bocanegra for the second goal? He almost gave up on Gyan and allowed him time and composure to hit the goal.

4736393525_c94e86373c_b.jpg

Ghana played awesome yesterday. A deserving win :)

Tonight's matches -

Germany Vs. England - IST 7.30 PM

Argentina Vs. Mexico - IST 12.00 AM

Bocanegra was already on a yellow card, he was wary of getting another and being sent off.

The refereeing in the match was sound, not like the earlier ones where the US had goals disallowed. The surprise was Ghana pulling it off with two quality goals when we thought the only reason they squeezed through was due to penalties they won.

Ghana are in the top eight now, the dissapointment is Ivory Coast is not there also, like last time around.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Ads for this world cup have been quite lame compared to last time.

These ones are doing the rounds abroad, not sure if we'll see it here.

[youtube]idLG6jh23yE[/youtube]
[youtube]vwzTTdEIrvs[/youtube]

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

It DID cross the line :(

Germany seem to have found their rhythm. They look absolutely dominating in this match, while England show just flashes of brilliance. England being packed off makes me happy. :p So many so called pundits who predicted early doom for Germany must be eating their share of humble pie by now.. :)

Germany were a better team, they played great football. They were a little too much for the Englishmen.

Looking forward to Argentina vs Mexico.

Back