FIFA World cup 2010 discussion thread

Unbelievable, Suarez uses his hand to stop the ball going in and then gets red carded, Gyan gets the penalty but misses it !!!

Now its penalties, heh, who will win ?

I just cant beleive how the guy missed the last minute penalty. It could have given the chance to ghana to win at the death time.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I beleive its going to be in uruguay's side now. They're gonna win. But.. my heart says Ghana should win. The players are decent and spiritful.

Talk about taking one for the team. If that red card pays off, he will be national hero.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Mensah missed the penalty... Its almost gone for Ghana now..

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Wooaahh... Pareira missed it tooo... Great intense drama..

Drama, drama, drama.

Pathetic penalties by Ghana.

Red card does pay off in the end.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Shripad said:
Talk about taking one for the team. If that red card pays off, he will be national hero.
He will be now :clap:

Yeah, its sad Ghana had to go out but they've had so many chances to win this, how did Gyan miss the most important penalty of the tournament.

Ahhh.. Ghana lost :( I hope Germany wins today and Paraguay makes there way.. I don't want Argentine, Spain to win World Cup, though Spain is best team ATM.

Uruguay reached the semis beating Ghana 4-2 on penalties after 1-1 draw. :O

Gyan had a chance to win the match with the final kick of extra time, but he hit the crossbar. :ashamed:
Very disappointing penalties were taken by the Ghana players..

Oh, btw I just overheard that Dunga hints he may quit after the brazil defeat.. Duh!

Sent from my Nokia 5130 XM phone.

[youtube]Uc1H2hOHu_s[/youtube]

The goal which had sent the Oranje into the Semi-final 12 years ago. DENNIS BERGKAMP!!!!!!! Best player ever to play in the Premier League.

Love him or hate him there's no denying the fact that this man is very different from the rest :lol:

[youtube]jicVtHRUu5A[/youtube]

The goal which had sent the Oranje into the Semi-final 12 years ago. DENNIS BERGKAMP!!!!!!! Best player ever to play in the Premier League.
Yea , right . He was amazing , magnificent touch and all .. but the best player ever ? :lol:

pinarina said:
Too many Spain fanboys. Where were they before Euro 08?? :confused:
Fanbois eh ?

Back