FIFA World cup 2010 discussion thread

NED 2-1 BRA :lol:

TBH, Netherlands outperformed Brazil throughout the 90 min game.. Their attack and defense were awesome. Classic game by them. Brazil knocked out.. :rofl:

This is going to be boring Finals.The real final match is tomorrow.Argentina vs Germany .Watch out. After this match tomorrow rest is mere formality.Mark my words !

Oye, Brazil knocked out.. Go Netherlands go, now it's Ghana's turn to win the match :D

Germany should win against Argentina.

It would have been nice if brazil had been for semi final.
I don't want argentina or germany to have walk in park in the final.

freshseasons1 said:
This is going to be boring Finals.The real final match is tomorrow.Argentina vs Germany .Watch out. After this match tomorrow rest is mere formality.Mark my words !

+1

Argentina vs Germany will be the real big deal match, ending up with Germany being knocked out. :p

Vamos Vamos Argentina!!

Its time for Ghana to pwn Uruguay! :D

b_naresh said:
Semis:
Brazil vs. Uruguay --winner Brazil
Spain vs. Argentina/Germany --winner ??

Final:
Brazil vs. Spain/Argentina/Germany --winner ??

So, Brazil has a relatively easy path to the finals and Argentina and Germany have the toughest one. Brazil has a great chance to take their tally to 6 World Cup wins but I want Argentina to win this one.

Dearie me things have changed now haven't they. What ought to have been an easy path for Brazil turned into a nightmare.

So what do the semi's look like now ?

Netherlands vs Uruguay -->netherlands
Spain vs Argentina --->Argentina

Final
Netherlands vs Argentina -->Argentina to win.

b_naresh said:
The Argentina vs. Germany match is the only QF match whose result is difficult to predict.

Brazil vs. Netherlands --winner Brazil

Uruguay vs. Ghana --winner Uruguay

Argentina vs. Germany --winner ??

Paraguay vs. Spain --winner Spain

Semis:

Brazil vs. Uruguay --winner Brazil

Spain vs. Argentina/Germany --winner ??

Final:

Brazil vs. Spain/Argentina/Germany --winner ??

So, Brazil has a relatively easy path to the finals and Argentina and Germany have the toughest one. Brazil has a great chance to take their tally to 6 World Cup wins but I want Argentina to win this one.
:rofl:Lol-E-lol:rofl:predictionist

orange party jindabad ..jindabad jindabad

I think that nederland should work on their laziness...they simply didn't wanted to score after getting the lead:mad:

Dearie me things have changed now haven't they. What ought to have been an easy path for Brazil turned into a nightmare.

So what do the semi's look like now ?

Netherlands vs Uruguay -->netherlands

Spain vs Argentina --->Argentina

Final

Netherlands vs Argentina -->Argentina to win
another^^:p

It would have been nice if brazil had been for semi final.

I don't want argentina or germany to have walk in park in the final.
sapne mein:p

Netherlands deserved to win. The score would have been at least 4-1 if robben or kuyt could turn those chances to goals. Only if van der sar was here, they could have won this WC :(

Anyway, its bad to see that either of Germany or Argentina will be out by tomorrow as they were the best and most entertaining two sides in this WC so far.

lol. they are not a one man team. they've got players like Robben, Persie, Schnejder, Kut , and a hell line backup. I'm confident that they're giving Argentina a tight kickoff in the finals.

Back